90's songs (1 Viewer)

greenapple^0^

HSC
:confused: okay i might sound weird asking about 90's music but they were the best!!~~~.. well i was just wondering about one of this song that was around in late 90s like in99 or 98 or even 00..i'm not sure but the only thing i remember is the video clip.. it was set in africa where humans were painted as animals and they all go to this river where they wash off the paint... anyone remember it???? well i think they sing somthing like this "hey ya ma ma ya~~hey~~"..:confused: does it ring any bells???? i love that song but i just don't remember what is was called~~!! HELP..

timprice

great success!
HSC
it's called 'life in a northern town' and it's by dream academy. i would rather be raped by a wild boar than have to endure it again though.

spiny norman

HSC
timprice said:
it's called 'life in a northern town' and it's by dream academy. i would rather be raped by a wild boar than have to endure it again though.
That came out in 1985.

Building from your answer, however, I think the song is probably the dance remix "Sunchymes" by Dario G. based on the "Heyo mamama" bit, which was actually infinitely worse.

So there's your answer, greenapple,

Dario G. - Sunchymes

Pretty shit song. Pretty shit decade. Hope I helped.

greenapple^0^

HSC
hahaha thank u everyone~~!! i find out that alot of people doesn't like that song..why not~~!!! i love it....:) well itz been alot of help thank u guys again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)