911 conspiracy theories (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
The other thing is, the American government are a lot of things... But I highly doubt they'd orchestrate the murders of 3000 people so they could have an excuse to invade another country. Plus there would be squealers, you can't orchestrate an attack on your own country to that magnitude without people on the inside going, lol wait fuck.

The second thing is, they're arguing that the plane should have left a bigger hole... But if it went in on an angle and not a direct front on hit, it's entirely plausible that it's not going to leave a hole the size of the plane.

Thirdly, they had to account for a missing passenger craft and its passengers. Unless you've got the airline companies in on it as well ...

Edit: After watching the clip it's not the exact same one I saw, but it had most of the elements from the one I did watch. The one I saw didn't have experts addressing the conspiracies

Gloves

HSC
You see, with the Pentagon it is explained quite easily. On impact, only the nose of the plane was able to puncture the wall of the structure, with the wings of the plane blowing up a short time after. The Pentagon was built to withstand any sort of an attack. The trade centres, however, weren't.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
The second thing is, they're arguing that the plane should have left a bigger hole... But if it went in on an angle and not a direct front on hit, it's entirely plausible that it's not going to leave a hole the size of the plane.
You don't need for it to come in on an angle. All you need to know is that only the heavy parts of the plane are going to make a huge penetration.

Gloves

HSC
Enteebee said:
You don't need for it to come in on an angle. All you need to know is that only the heavy parts of the plane are going to make a huge penetration.
Yep, and the rest would just blow up. I just watched a pretty interesting clip on YouTube where they showed inside the hole that was left in the Pentagon, and interestingly enough, there are some objects such as wooden computer desks/paper books/laptop monitors which appear to have absolutely 0 damage done to them. That's quite weird. You'd expect them all to be burned to crisps.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Gloves said:
Yep, and the rest would just blow up. I just watched a pretty interesting clip on YouTube where they showed inside the hole that was left in the Pentagon, and interestingly enough, there are some objects such as wooden computer desks/paper books/laptop monitors which appear to have absolutely 0 damage done to them. That's quite weird. You'd expect them all to be burned to crisps.
Well the explanation the experts give is that the engine on one side hit a reinforced concrete slab before the nose penetrated the building, and that the wing on one side had already blown up by the time it impacted.

Plus it was hitting a few metres of reinforced concrete wall, so it wasn't going to leave a Road Runner cut out in the side.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
That is fairly weird, I wonder where exactly these objects came from?

Hahaha people make errors with their speech all the time.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I dunno. A guy from the towers gave a recollection about how he was on the same floor that a plane went through, and he survived by ducking under his desk.

I would have assumed that desk items and shit would have gone up in flames in the pentagon, judging by the fireball it created

Gloves

HSC
Enteebee said:
That is fairly weird, I wonder where exactly these objects came from?

Hahaha people make errors with their speech all the time.
Yes, people sometimes call sugar salt. But come on now man, that's quite a big slip of the tongue.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Gloves said:
Yes, people sometimes call sugar salt. But come on now man, that's quite a big slip of the tongue.
Err... it's really not? :/

Gloves

HSC
That's just naive Enteebee. Wouldn't you think that after an event as significant as the attack on the world trade centres, people in positions of extremely high authority such as Donald Rumsfeld would have their every word chosen carefully? And anyway, it's not like he was making it all up on the spot, it was most likely a predetermined speech.

You don't just make those sorts of mistakes.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
"United States of New York"

OK, Donald.

Garygaz

HSC
Enteebee said:
It's not impossible at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nBaU0vwP-o

You also have a heap of eye witnesses saying that they saw the plane hit these lightpoles:

let alone those who saw the plane hit the pentagon.
If you watch the interviews they claim it was a passenger plane, small jet and helicopter. Also, the FBI seized all other video footage from a hotel and service station nearby, and never released it since. The only video evidence they released shows no plane.

Also, G W Bush Sn's plane (when he wasn't in it) hit a single pole and blew up instantly. Look it up

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Garygaz said:
If you watch the interviews they claim it was a passenger plane, small jet and helicopter. Also, the FBI seized all other video footage from a hotel and service station nearby, and never released it since. The only video evidence they released shows no plane.

Also, G W Bush Sn's plane (when he wasn't in it) hit a single pole and blew up instantly. Look it up
Which interviews are you talking about? Also, witness testimony isn't the be all and end all.

As for G W Bush's plane... well for starters it was a much smaller plane, it wasn't like air force one or anything lol Furthermore damage was done to the craft by the polls and it's theoretically possible that such damage could have been extensive enough to have caused it to have trouble with the continued flight... but it only hit these polls right as it was about to crash into the pentagon so I imagine for the most part as long as the wings were still somewhat intact it was going to hit by the force of momentum anyway.

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC
Well, I would be totally happy to lay down my arguement if one of the other videos was released. Even with many in the public requesting it, they haven't made a move to do so. This is just plain weird, if they could rid the conspiracies with the releasing of one tape, then why not?

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Garygaz said:
Well, I would be totally happy to lay down my arguement if one of the other videos was released. Even with many in the public requesting it, they haven't made a move to do so. This is just plain weird, if they could rid the conspiracies with the releasing of one tape, then why not?
Because they don't think they're credible and the FBI isn't going to answer to a bunch of crackpots?

It doesn't add up in any way because it ALL has to be true for there to be a conspiracy afoot. Why would a missile hit the pentagon but planes hit the towers?

Occams razor man.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
You think that the tape would get rid of the conspiracy theories? The government has their reasons, maybe they're a little paranoid (they're kinda paid to be that way) or maybe like the earlier tape which was released, the tapes are being used as evidence in other cases.

If all the other evidence won't get you to abandon your conspiracy theory, why would this ? 4 Videos have already been released... One from a hotel, two from security footage form the pentagon and one from a CITGO gas station. None of these really shut anyone up so why should I believe releasing any others would? Furthermore, there was a group called 'Justice Watch' who filed a FOI request with a court to get any tapes which show some of the incident out of the 80 or so the FBI collected, the court appointed someone to watch them all and these 4 were the only that had any little bit of relevance....

It's the pentagon, so I don't think they'll just release any video which we don't need on the basis that it might appease some conspiracy theorists. I mean, shit, we have heaps of video of the WTC crash and it doesn't seem to stop you guys. Do you believe the WTC crash happened? If so then why's it so hard to believe the Pentagon did?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)