99.45 ATAR Experienced Tutoring Bio 95 Maths 98 Maths Ext 96 Chem 91 (1 Viewer)

caarol

HSC
Hi guys!
I'm Carol and I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2016. I achieved an ATAR of 99.45 with Band 6's in all my subjects, placing me on the HSC All Rounders List.

My HSC Marks (contact me if proof is required)
Biology: 95
Maths (Advanced) : 98
Maths (Extension) : 48/50
Chemistry: 91
English (Advanced) : 93
Economics: 92

I'm currently teaching HSC course at a tutoring college and have experience in private tutoring students. I spend significant detailed preparation time before each lesson to meet individual needs and find the most suitable way of teaching to help them achieve their full potential while having a rewarding, enjoyable learning experience.

When I teach, I aim to explain concepts in an easy to understand manner, and ensure that my students have the required background knowledge to fully understand and apply such concepts to a wide range of questions. I structure lessons around the needs and interests of students, providing a highly individualised approach to teaching that utilises a wide range of resources that I personally used in my preparation for Prelim/HSC.

Rates
Junior High School: $40/hour
Senior High School: $45/hour

Locations:
Castle Hill Library
Rouse Hill Library

Email me at caarol555@hotmail.com or text at 0404 829 803 if you have any questions or would like to arrange a session and I'll get back to you ASAP :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)