99.85 ATAR - Year 10, 11 or 12 Tutoring - UNSW Medicine Student (1 Viewer)

Lawrence987

HSC
Hi everyone,

I completed the HSC last year at Sydney Boys and I'm now studying Medicine at UNSW. I achieved an ATAR of 99.85 and was a recipient of the Premier's all rounder award (achieved Band 6 in all my subjects). My HSC marks were:

Chemistry 93
English (Advanced) 93
Mathematics 3U 99
Mathematics 4U 97
Physics 93
Latin Continuers 94
Mathematics 2U 99 (completed in Yr 11)

Also, 97 UMAT

Currently, I'm able to take one or two more students (Year 10, 11 or 12) for one-on-one tutoring in any of these subjects with my specialties being Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. I prefer to teach 4 unit Mathematics but will quite readily teach other subjects. I can tutor students at UNSW library or in the Campbelltown/Liverpool regions.

I am quite passionate about teaching and very willing to give you as much guidance and advice on how to prepare and succeed for your exams. I have a wealth of resources and study materials to assist your learning. I will not only teach you the content but I will also teach you methods to answer questions, techniques for studying and exam strategies. Simply put, I want to help you get the highest marks that you can.

I am also open to any questions about university and career choices. If you're interested in medicine, I can give you advice on getting in (UMAT, interviews, etc.).

So if you're interested in achieving high marks and a high ATAR, please do not hesitate to contact me. Just send me an email (lawrencetutoring@gmail.com) with your contact details and what subject/s you're interested in and I will organise something as soon as possible. Please be quick as I can only take on a few more students.

Regards,

Lawrence

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Bump. Your results reflect your ability and I hope you have students visiting you for tuition soon. Best of luck.

Lawrence987

HSC
Hey everyone,

I've decided to take a couple of students again this year. So if you're in the Campbelltown area (or even Liverpool too), feel free to send an email to lawrencetutoring@gmail.com and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)