99.85 tutoring and essay marking for English, chemistry & maths. Unlimited resources! (1 Viewer)

Cinnamon Brioche

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone! :) I graduated in 2015 from a top 5 selective high school with an ATAR of 99.85. I was on the Premier's All Rounders List and consistently ranked top 10 in all my subjects throughout year 12. I am offering to become your HSC mentor - I will monitor, help and support you throughout the year.

In addition to helping you understand the nuances of English Advanced, chemistry and maths, I will endeavour to help improve your organisation, study & exam technique and critical thinking so that you can achieve your best during this important year! My results were:
English Advanced 96
Chemistry 94
3U maths 98
4U maths 96

Throughout the year, I learnt so much about the HSC process by analysing my successes, mistakes and the information I gathered from speaking to past and current students. Having experienced the stresses of the HSC, I am very passionate about helping to ease this journey for you; I will try my best to help with any problems you have even if it's not related to the subject I'm teaching. Also, I have a vast compendium of resources for many subjects (including a few which I didn't do) which I can send to you.

The rate will be $35/hour. If you go every week, this includes unlimited messaging, essay marking, access to my resources (you'll see them in the lesson, and I'll email some to you to permanently keep) and access to past papers (not sure how many exactly because I have so many!)

If you're interested in essay marking only, it'll be $30 each marking. I tend to be perfectionist and I guarantee that the feedback will be very detailed and clear, with many examples!

Please PM me so we can discuss and start ASAP. School begins in only 3 weeks!

Good luck!!! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)