99.85 + UNSW Med + Ex-Baulko + 96 in 2u, 3u English ENGLISH TUTORING!!! (1 Viewer)

cobRAJ

HSC
Hi there :) I know your advertising for english but your chem and physics marks seem to be pretty awesome too! Do you also tutor for those subjects?
BTW - congrats x a million on your marks - thats amazing!
Haha, thanks =D. Many a party and movie were missed in dedication for these marks lol =P.

And sorry, I don't tutor them, as I havn't really looked at them since HSC. Don't want to accidentally teach you the wrong thing =(.

I see you are doing 4 units of English. Did you want English tutoring by any chance?

teeah

HSC
Haha, thanks =D. Many a party and movie were missed in dedication for these marks lol =P.

And sorry, I don't tutor them, as I havn't really looked at them since HSC. Don't want to accidentally teach you the wrong thing =(.

I see you are doing 4 units of English. Did you want English tutoring by any chance?
Lol, I can imagine.

Fair enough, thanks for the honesty!

At the current stage I think English and I are getting alone quite well; however should this change, I know who to contact. :)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Badump!

How's it going, Jayraj? I'm liking this Baulko congregation on this thread, haha =). Represent!

cobRAJ

HSC
Badump!

How's it going, Jayraj? I'm liking this Baulko congregation on this thread, haha =). Represent!

Haha, yeah man. Baulko pride all the way =D

I am pretty good, just enjoying the never-ending study :(

How about you? =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)