99+ ATAR: ENGLISH Adv (97)/ Ext 1 (47) tutor (1 Viewer)

entoalexa

HSC
Hi there!
I am offering tutoring services to students of all ages and levels in English at Advanced and Extension levels. English can become a daunting subject for many - the importance of it in HSC results or just not being able to hit the marker's expectations contributing to this. As such, I will assist in the teaching of essay and creative writing method, structure, and technique, as well as assignment editing/perfecting with proven results of full marks.

I am a graduate of North Sydney Boys' High School (ranking first in English Extension) and expecting commencement of combined Bachelor of Laws and Sci(adv) at the Univeristy of New South Wales (tentative).
I have had tutoring experience throughout year 11 and 12.

Results:
- 99+ ATAR
- Adv. English - 97
- Ext. English - 47/50

Note that I am willing to offer additional help to my English students in Physics, Chemistry, 4u & 3u Mathematics (ALL band 6 results).

I have extensive resources from North Sydney Boys, North Sydney Girls, James Ruse and many other schools in EVERY subject. Students will also be given full access to all of my own work, many of them given full marks in school and HSC exams.
Lesson subject matter, time, duration, and location are flexible according to the student.

$45/hr (small extra if travelling large distances)

Feel free to call or email if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Alex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)