A current Affair vs Today Tonight. - Which show is equivalent to sh*t? (1 Viewer)

A current Affair vs Today Tonight. - Which show is equivalent to sh*t?

• A current Affair

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Today tonight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both are the same.

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters

Sarebs

HSC
I used to watch ACA when I was younger because I thought it was 'proper news'. I also used to watch WWE because I thought it was real. Obviously, I was the stupidest kid on earth!

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
TT = Scaremongering + bogan stories

ACA = Bogan stories + serious business with Gordan ramsay OMFG

doberman

HSC
Current Affair has the squared jaw dyke reporter, so have to go with that.

jackydoll

HSC
I used to watch ACA when I was younger because I thought it was 'proper news'. I also used to watch WWE because I thought it was real. Obviously, I was the stupidest kid on earth!
:rofl: gawd, well it use to be good, back in the 80's or something

Otacon2009

HSC
ACA is the less of the two evils. ACA seems to run more cross promotion and celebrity puff pieces than TT, while Today Tonight seems more intent on ramming the message that shonky Lebanese builders who are rorting the tax system by making kids fat who build footpaths will give you cancer.

I've been flicking between the two lately, particularly since ACA has been nothing but Entertainment Tonight and it seems that TT have been running a few Neighbours From Hell stories and making overstatements that are quite extreme. One overstatement that springs to mind is when the reporter compared a canvas barrier because the neighbour was spying on them as the Berlin Wall. Poor neighbours, having to deal with the possibility that they could be shot for approaching some canvas. Then last night, there was a story that labelled a fencing dispute "like Gaza". Aaah, if only What have we learned from Current Affairs this Week was a regular show or Youtube series. The lessons will never stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)