a lil advice plz (1 Viewer)

sdc_2nv

chantellitubby
HSC
hey guys, just wondering if any of you knew what's gonna happen as my school has just completed their trials but i have had pnemonia and missed both weeks of exams. Will i get estimates or will i have to do the tests and if so wont that eat into my class time where we are finishing off the course in each subject

worried as hell
advice would be apreciated

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Assuming you have contacted the school and if you haven't do that ASAP.

It really does depend but most likely because of many reasons you will get an estimate/average or you could sit a different paper (however unlikely). It really depends on the school, they should be able to tell you the procedure.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Most schools will make you do a smillar subsitute exams, yeah it will probably take you out of class time. You should of atleast gotten ur parents to ring and notify the school.

sdc_2nv

chantellitubby
HSC
Oh yes..my parents notified the school on the very first day i was absent...they just said that i should focus on getting better and then speak to my teachers individually when im back. I'm just the kinda person who freaks out about everything so i was just hoping for a little advice. Thanks everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)