a quick and easy question people (1 Viewer)

TheKey

HSC
Im thinking of changing my timetable (not changing courses or subjects, just timeslots), so when is the last day to do this?

a friend of mine told me it was friday so its too late now, but i thought it was 12th march or something like that, can anyone say for sure?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Different faculties have different times. (I think)
For maths, i think it's 4 of march.

aspect

well last year you could change the timetables for lectures anytim you like.. its not even necessary because rolls arent marked for lectures

for tutes it depends.. in commerce u can change it in first week, others you dont even really get a choice

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
another question

is it for sure tutes arent on this week? what about labs?

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
some courses have tutes on the first week... however most start on the second week... so check with your faculty...

smittenkitten

Poopinator
*sigh* And I thought I had figured everything out:p

All I know is is that I don't have maths tuts this wk(the dudie at bees told me this)...or anything that has the indication 'see school for location'...but I think I'll go and check anyway in case I find out I'm mistaken.

Bio lab is on though...wonder why:p How out of sync with everything else.

sunny

meh.
HSC
The last day to vary enrollment can depend on the school, especially with tutes and labs.

The "official" date however varies depending on the deadline you want to be looking at (HECS, academic penalty, etc). Look at "Key Dates" on myUNSW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)