A tv break for the hopeless romantics (1 Viewer)

smallgrin22

HSC
N/A
Don't know if everyone watches Fuse TV on here...

but just to give ya guys a break from all this serious crazy relationship stuff, has anyone heard the news about the new shows on Fuse? appearantly you can text your name and another person's name and get some relationship advice while a music video is playing on tv.

so my answer to all your relationship questions... just text it... the advice you get is probably just as valid as the ones on here

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
You're saying advice put together by a computer at random depending purely on the couple's first names is valid? :confused:

That's even less reliable than advice given here!

hipPo3

HSC
smallgrin22 said:
Don't know if everyone watches Fuse TV on here...

but just to give ya guys a break from all this serious crazy relationship stuff, has anyone heard the news about the new shows on Fuse? appearantly you can text your name and another person's name and get some relationship advice while a music video is playing on tv.

so my answer to all your relationship questions... just text it... the advice you get is probably just as valid as the ones on here
thats the stupidist thing ive heard .. and ur even more stupid for supporting a massive money hungry cooperation

thats just like those stupid "destiny" ads, "text here with ur name attached and send to use to recieve ur personalised destiny" .. poeple who fall for these stupid ads should be shot

smallgrin22

HSC
N/A
ok i picked the wrong choice of words... esp since we can't show sarcasm as much online... and i'm not supporting any coRporation, just providing some humor to the boards

but anways, i just wanted to lighten things up and provide a laugh or two... we all can't live laguna beach lives... (although it wouldn't be that bad to have your dad buy you a car and live in a beach-front house)

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
*text ur name, credit card number and PIN to this number now to receive an instant orgasm. order within the next 15 min and we'll also throw in this set of stainless steel knives (so you can stab urself to death when you realise how much of an idiot you were)*

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Sounds like a good deal :)
I was actually tempted to SMS them and see what bullcrap I get back, but then I decided I'm happier holding onto my 50 cents. :p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
You were just worried it'd be one of your prepackaged responses and your sources would be exposed :p
Hey, I don't base my advice on usernames. :(

alby

cool duckie
HSC
wikiwiki's sig said:
7 days till I become a fag
i think i'll be laughing more at this than the stupid kids who actually use those "omg! hurry and send a message to this number and waste every cent you own getting stupid messages which are probably less correct than those love games you played in primary school" services

smallgrin22

HSC
N/A
it's useful... sometimes... lol

anyways, here's the link to that text stuff... I'm just curious of how they actually get people to do this...

TXT-tv on Fuse

the brightside.. i bet that if you don't like the advice you get, you can prolly enter in the same names and get a different tip or whatnot... muahahaha...

(if only life worked in the same way)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)