A very specky christmas (1 Viewer)

Gummy_bear

HSC
Spicks and specks is having a christmas special :D
A very specky christmas.

'all these carols weve endured since forever will finally be given a good seeing to tonight. regular viewers will have an idea of what to expect when adam returns with team captains myf and alan plue guests for this HOUR LONG SPECIAL :D
think hard and listen well, for the questions asked this evening are bound to be discussed at many a gethering between now and christmas.' - Taken from TV Week.

Its on sunday the 18th, ready to make us feel better after getting our UAIs :)

I cant wait ^^

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
haha that was a great episode. Rove was lame though

Keen

MD
HSC
It was brilliant (one of the best shows on Tv) although I prefer the shorter versions as they're great and leave you wanting so much more. BTW I thought Rove was one of the funnier guys on the show (and why was Belinda Emmette so skinny?!?)

Keen

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Keen said:
why was Belinda Emmette so skinny?!?
She had breast cancer.

Twice.

Also Casey must have tried another grab for success by appearing on the show. Please No, nobody wants to see her anymore.

Gummy_bear

HSC
I loved it, was laughing the whole way through.

Poor Belinda, she is dying, the cancer has spread throughout her whole body. It was lovely to see her laughing and smiling. Her and Rove make a wonderful couple, i wish they would have kids.

Anyway, back to the show, loved all of it! i wish i had taped it so i could watch it again.
loved the elves. lol.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Keen said:
It was brilliant (one of the best shows on Tv) although I prefer the shorter versions as they're great and leave you wanting so much more. BTW I thought Rove was one of the funnier guys on the show (and why was Belinda Emmette so skinny?!?)

Keen
are u kidding? rove was trying to insert lame joks the whole way through. he was the worst. I can stand him when he is doing rove live but up against these guys, even including hamish, rove really does pale in comparison.

as someone else said, belinda had breast cancer twice and it has now spread to her bones i think :(

aimstar555

HSC
was a BRILLIANT show. those kiddies singing was great and they managed to get through it without laughing, which some if them nearly did :)
i know the theme was xmas, but it wasn't as good as it usually is with it being music in general, makes it more interesting. anwaz, cant wait 4 the next season! :)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
now, one xmas special down. 2 to go. Cant wait for the xmas specials of "in siberia tonight" and "the panel" :D

HSC
i do. i always watch all those christmas cartoons even though i've seen them a million times already.

i felt kind of bad for casey because all the comedians on the panel probably had ripped her off sometime throughout the year.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
"you better hope no-one's lit a fire at the bottom of that chimney, because that would be burning cds and that's illegal"

haha <3 hamish.

absolutely loved the special. although disppointed that andy wasnt on... and disappointed in rove!!! thought he tried a little too hard.

oh i love lano and woodley. cricket scores to the twelve days of christmas :):):):)

rachel_see

HSC
Those kidlets were so cute ^-^ Rove made me sad in my pants. Hehe Lano and Woodley are my heroes. Second to Hamish that is =P

I loved the George Bush song. Hehe um... um. Made me laugh. Hehe I was eating pasta while I was watching and I spat it everywhere because I burst out laughing. Gross I know =P

<3 Rachel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)