ABC: Young Singers Spread Racist Hate (1 Viewer)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I'm sure that the Citizens electoral council appreciates your support.....

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Anti-Mathmite said:
sorry, yes it is because the whites dispossesed the indians of their land, it's the same in Australia; Australia does not belong to Aboriginals.
If enough blacks move into America, then they can 'dispose' the whites as well. America would then 'belong' to blacks, and they could defend against white 'invaders' already in the country :rolleyes:

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
Anti-Mathmite said:
Well if the blacks have as much right to exist in America, then the americans have as much right to exist in Iraq?

What exactly is the right?
their right would be the fact that they are legal citizens of the US, whereas american soliders are not citizens of iraq

you douche

HSC
Yes there has been protests against it.

I wouldn't like it because their music sucks more than anything.

julius

Banned
HSC
'Wait until Lynx and Lamb experience their first black dicks...' as some guy off the glasshouse
put it.

M.I.A-187

HSC
That is old news but i have to say "LMAO @ those silly racsist bitches," really, i wonder who will take their message to heart unless they are those white superior losers. Its partly their parent's fault i guess cause its them who spread that message to them (and they take school at home.)

Wonder what will happan when they decide to perform in L.A lmao.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
They would probably attract an audience in Cronulla. Probably in a lot of parts of australia, there are a hell of a lot of racists out there unfortunately...

It's sad that they have been bought up in that way.

M.I.A-187

HSC
Cause 50 cents don't talk about praising nazis, being KKK and killing all the other colored pplz etc so on he just make really bad rap music. (no offence)

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
M.I.A-187 said:
Cause 50 cents don't talk about praising nazis, being KKK and killing all the other colored pplz etc so on he just make really bad rap music. (no offence)
No, he just talks about shooting niggers and violence against women...

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
M.I.A-187 said:
Have you read any of PB's lyrics? At all? They are primarily about Norse mythology and folklore.

7.62 BOS

Banned
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
Uh... no. lol.
'Once you go black you never go back'.

No, I'm not speaking from experience and as the for the PB girls, it's worth a shot.

Last edited:

M.I.A-187

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Have you read any of PB's lyrics? At all? They are primarily about Norse mythology and folklore.
Err nope, course i am force fed by propaganda. Well then if that is the truth, it is alright for them to perform in australia as long as it aren't any of those racist bull crap or simply promote and tell the audience to go round hating on non-european pplz.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)