About you (1 Viewer)

Legham

HSC
bringbackshred said:
I was like o_O when I bought the ticket. 2 shit bands and one i haven't heard ftw though.

Srsly, i've seen Bellevue like 5 times now. I'm so sick of them.
Ooiiiii Sammmmm. Get drunk tomorrow night :p Im going if im drinking. Im like 80% sure that im going right now.. But i wont find out 100% until tomorrow morning.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
Ooiiiii Sammmmm. Get drunk tomorrow night :p Im going if im drinking. Im like 80% sure that im going right now.. But i wont find out 100% until tomorrow morning.
I'd love to, but i would be killed. And I have to drive.

Legham

HSC
[cough]weak[/cough]

:p Nah, i can dig it. I get other people to drive me :D

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
[cough]weak[/cough]

:p Nah, i can dig it. I get other people to drive me :D
I'd kill for a drink tomorrow night though - tomorrow afternoon i'm delivering an Extension English speech. And i'll be up all night doing it at this rate.

Legham

HSC
You should just walk/stumble your way to the pcyc, yo :eek:

SpunkT

HSC
Hi i be Toddkins The Great - or for those who are mine equals...Todd :)
I am from around ORANGE area, in nsw. And like most things, saving the world from impending doom, spending time with my partner, dancing, singing, acting, procrastinating, movies, complaining about how i have no money, boasting about how i have no money (comes from a wierd personality flaw concerning the belief that "money is for spending" life isnt about the dollars your have or earn, its about the way you live and if you enjoy life, you most probably spend moneys...although i also believe the best things in life are free, instance: making out/kissing/touching need i say more...)and words i like words.

If you werent so friendly, i would probably hate you, you are one of those metabolise maniacs, i hardly ever eat, and am a "fatty" ....although not as fat as i once was....i have stagnated, and i am still like 80 kg, :( makes me feel bad, but then i get over it, and decide, hell if im gonna waste my life doing something, it aint being uncomfortable with myself, i think it will be chasing my dreams or living off love....yeah one of those hopeless guys brought up on a healthy diet of sensitivity and romanticism.

I love most fruit, people have called me a freak as i would appreciate fruit more than a steak in most situations....but yeah my favourite is probably the pear, although i have noticed that its quite hard to describe pears without my teenage sexual mind taking it and turning it into something else....think about it...soft, sugary, dissolves against your tongue....ANYWAYS!!! (apologies to, All)
My favourite vegetable? now that i dont have a decision on, i dont like cauliflour and am not too crash on pumpkin, sweet potato, asparagus and such, but yeah i do like fresh sweet corn and peas and some carrot and potato...

My favourite/lucky numbers, are 16, 10, 7, and 4 usually :)

Favourite subject is: Drama! I enjoy it emmensely and hope to make a career in the Performing Arts. Come august time, i will audition for NIDA and ACTT in sydney so yeah, wish me luck...but hope i dont need it ;)

I like random physical activity, rock-wall climbing, gmnastics, dancing, jumping, running, rolling, physical activity is fun, and i have a high oxygen level in my blood so i am always in the mood for it...

I dont have a UAI aim, but i do have a goal for the end of this year:
To have trained my expression skills, and acting ability, and to gain entrance into NIDA or ACTT. I also hope to be still going out with my partner and to be moving to sydney with them :p heheh!

How did i do mr nick? do i get a wonderful reply, or maybe a commendation on a nice lengthy discussion of "todd" ????

heheh

talk soon then

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
avenueoftrees said:
I wish I was as tight with you guys. JEALOUS much? I will have to be content with my cup of flour. And the title of the soberest guy here. SS you are like the grandfather of the group. It's real sweet.
:santa: Merry Resmue` you guys.
:wave:
bringbackshred said:
Oh yeah, rain on concrete ftw. Best. Smell. Ever.

(Except new car smell)
I find petrol to be an interesting smell. Otherwise, I agree with the rain.
ellen.louise said:

SpunkT

HSC
hey Ellen, i totally agree....
SoulSearcher said:
I find petrol to be an interesting smell. Otherwise, I agree with the rain.
Petrol, has a funk smell, i dont know if its just me, but it makes me nose all tingly, and i dont know whether i want to run away to resume normality or go..."OOOOOO whats going on!" lol

yes....i am a freak *hides face in shame*

:p

SoulSearcher

HSC
SpunkT said:
hey Ellen, i totally agree....

Petrol, has a funk smell, i dont know if its just me, but it makes me nose all tingly, and i dont know whether i want to run away to resume normality or go..."OOOOOO whats going on!" lol

yes....i am a freak *hides face in shame*

:p
I just find the smell intriguing :uhhuh:
[comment]Missed Abo joke :eek:[/comment]

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
You should just walk/stumble your way to the pcyc, yo :eek:
Hahahaha. Not in Taree, too many drunks for me. Oh wait. I'd be one of those.

Every time I fill my car with petrol, I have a sneaking suspicion that it will blow up when I turn the key to the ignition.

SpunkT

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I just find the smell intriguing :uhhuh:
[comment]Missed Abo joke :eek:[/comment]
you do? i find that intriguing...lol i find it perplexing, irrational, its not a smell i imagine should exist....dont ask me why, i just dont ..... lol

SoulSearcher

HSC
SpunkT said:
you do? i find that intriguing...lol i find it perplexing, irrational, its not a smell i imagine should exist....dont ask me why, i just dont ..... lol
Oh, but it does :uhhuh:
zangetsu.xo said:
:wave: You know, with you being older than me and all, I was wondering if ... well, you know ;):p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)