Abstinence before the HSC?? (1 Viewer)

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Ok so I read on the internet that sometimes professional athletes abstain from having sex before big events because it improves their performance.

But I also read on the internet that sometimes professional athletes have sex the night before a big event because it improves their performance.

So should I have sex the night before each HSC exam? Or abstain? HELP! This is going to have a big impact if I make the wrong decision!

T

Testpilot

Will Shakespear said:
So should I have sex the night before each HSC exam? Or abstain? HELP!
In your case, masturbating. I say no.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
ur just jealous coz i get mad groupies & i have an unfair advantage in King Lear, being the composer and all.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
nah definetly have sex.

do it with your textbook.

you learn more that way

HSC
N/A
rofl

some males choose to abstain because apparently it ensures their testosterone level does not fall.

However, unless you have uber-intelligent sperm, I don't think it matters :p

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
abstaining might make you jittery and lose focus
the reason athletes abstain is so they are agressive and pumped full of testosterone, thinking and legible handwriting arent an issue.

crimsonking

HSC
I'm abstaining too, mainly because I can't be bothered blowing up my girlfriend.

H

housemouse

If you've read 1984 before, you would know that people who abstain from any sexual activity can then channel their sexual frustration into energy which they can use and in this case the HSC.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Yo Billie, loved analysing your characterisation of King Lear yesterday. I don't see any reason to abstain the night before, but don't do it the morning OF an exam, as it releases sleepy hormones in your brain and you'll be too relaxed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)