Academic Achievement award- no reply? (1 Viewer)

deepak_6491

HSC
Hey,
I got the form to accept the academic achievemnt award in the first week of feb. I filled in the form and sent it back before the due date. After that there has been no communication from them- not even anything saying that they recieved the form. Im just wondering is it just the way they operate or should I be worried? :cold:

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
I handed it in in person and they told me you'll be payed on or after the census date, which I think is the last day of this month.

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
I handed it in in person and they told me you'll be payed on or after the census date, which I think is the last day of this month.
Yeah this, I was told it would be by April 15th

deepak_6491

HSC
hmm yeah in the email/letter it did say that u get paid around 14 apr(i think) and that u gotta be enrolled and attending uni till the census date.

dawdlex3

HSC
What's this about? You guys performed well in something?

deepak_6491

HSC
Hey Guys,
I emailed the scholarships office today. And they got back to me saying that
due to large number of acceptances received this office is unable to individually acknowledge receipt of acceptances forms, however I can at this stage confirm receipt of your acceptance form for the AAA and processed accordingly.
So yeah seems it has ended well for me.:uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)