ACADEMIC demands a whiter Australia (1 Viewer)

kow_dude

HSC
llamalope said:
I saw this interview on Today Tonight (a fine source of credible informatrion :p) this man is an ass. I hate views like this....all of my best friends throughout my life have been non-anglo-celtic in origin. all I would like to say to this dickhead is that "Hello buddy.... WE WEREN'T ACTUALLY HERE FIRST" the Aboriginal people were, so who are you to stipulate that Australia should become a purely white nation. How about taking your head out of your arse yeah?

I totally agree with you. If Fraser wants to eliminate immigration, all races should not be allowed in Australia, not just the non-white people. Fraser is so narrow minded.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
White-ness is the norm, and has become the 'status quo' from which everything else is compared.
It's just a matter of perspective, if you were black and hung out with all black friends you would consider whites to be "foreign" and vice versa

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
Sure, he's entitled to his opinion but I think that demanding a 'white' Australia is meerly an attack against Asians and Africans because most other races can be considered 'white'. I feel like kicking him in the balls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)