accelerated maths (1 Viewer)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
its not that they cant be on this website, its just a matter of translating and referring to subjects that are equivalent. IMO going to another state's forum for their equivalent HSC is rather a waste of time, unless you're like melbournian who intends to go to uni in sydney :p

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
Yeah but every 10 years they get a new person to do their tests, 1993 was hard as well
One person to write it? I don't think so, the exam itself is composed by many teachers. My teacher told me that, if you write the HSC for that year, you can't do teaching during that yr, or you don't teach that specific subject that year.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
One person to write it? I don't think so, the exam itself is composed by many teachers. My teacher told me that, if you write the HSC for that year, you can't do teaching during that yr, or you don't teach that specific subject that year.
There should be one head person who writes it and i guess a panel of those who examine the test and get it verified etc.
i guess that the person who wrote the test doesnt teach is fair because they could be subconciuosly teaching their students the components that are only going to be in the test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)