accepted main rounds, but waiting for late rounds? (1 Viewer)

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
sorry just a quick question, iv acepted my offer from macq but is also waiting on the late rounds, but do i have to fill in the commonwealth forms & go through the enrollment precedures like normal students before the late round offers come out?
really confused, thanks!

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
bummmmmmmmmmmp?
if i fill in the commonwealth form online now, whats going to happen if an offer comes up in the late rounds? would i have to fill in another one?
HELPPPPPPPPP PLEAAAAAAAAASE

Logjammin'

HSC
good question; I don't think you have to fill in anything now.

That said, I have the offer I want and will probably fill out the forms in a few days.

sportychiksta3

HSC
rooeys2?? heres some infor i dug from the uac website

Should I accept my offer? I might receive another offer in the next round

If you receive an offer in one round, don't assume that you will receive another offer in a subsequent round. If you don't accept your offer and you don't receive an offer in a subsequent round, you may miss out on tertiary study in 2009.
Accepting an offer does not stop you from being considered in subsequent offer rounds unless it is your first preference (see below). You must accept your offer by the date indicated in your offer material otherwise you may lose your offer.
^top
Do I need to change my preferences b
etween offer rounds?

No, not unless you have changed your mind about what you wish to study. If you receive an offer to your first preference in one offer round you will not be considered for your lower preferences in subsequent offer rounds unless you change your preferences.
If you receive an offer to a lower preference in an offer round, you will automatically be considered for your higher preference/s in subsequent rounds

^ hope that helpss

XD

sparkerasp

HSC
If you receive an offer to a lower preference in an offer round, you will automatically be considered for your higher preference/s in subsequent rounds
YAY! I was confused about this as well. Thanks for clearing this up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)