Accepted my 2nd round offer (1 Viewer)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah umm isn't the OP asking how to decline his offer, rather than advice on whether to switch over?

For 95% of degrees, 'prestige' ultimately isn't going to get you a job interview or create any measurable benefit to your life or career.

Focus on your marks and extracurriculars rather than on superficial things no one cares about.

Deathless

HSC
Yeah umm isn't the OP asking how to decline his offer, rather than advice on whether to switch over?

For 95% of degrees, 'prestige' ultimately isn't going to get you a job interview or create any measurable benefit to your life or career.

Focus on your marks and extracurriculars rather than on superficial things no one cares about.
Depends which country actually. Especially with Asia (esp China, Malaysia, Singapore) and the UK. Also it does help to some extent in going to good unis for postgrad or so I heard.

Kralex

HSC
Because B Arts in Media is totally different to B Arts right.
Yes. Yes it fucken is.

Its the same thing as B Communication but they labelled it differently you fuck. Research the course!

edit:

http://www.courses.mq.edu.au/public...ree/Bachelor+of+Arts+-+Media#WhatYouWillStudy

here, read it you dumb ass. I would rather focus on doing media units rather than taking up Bachelor of Arts at UNSW and doing subjects I don't want to do. You know I could only do 1 media unit at UNSW? The rest need fucken prereqs. Don't talk shit if you don't know shit.

edit:

fuck prestige. I'm not going to hang around Bored of studiers at uni so prestige won't mean shit all to anyone else.

I should have probably responded to this from the get go.

Your best bet is to just call UNSW and tell them you want to decline.

I found this link when I was trying to help somebody else out in regards to a similar question, but I'm not 100% sure if this is it though;

https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/atoz/ProgramLeave.html
cheers!

Last edited:

OMFG7891

HSC
Because B Arts in Media is totally different to B Arts right.
Yes it is actually. The Media Degree at Macquarie is actually pretty good from what I've seen. If I hadn't got enough to get into my first preference I probably would've went there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)