Accepting a Main Round Offer (1 Viewer)

michaeljennings

HSC
Say for example I get a main round offer, by what date must I accept it by before it lapses?

Selador

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Depends on the degree/university.

Each university has different procedures and deadlines for acceptance/enrolment.

For example at usyd there is no such thing as 'acceptance' of an offer. You have to enrol in person at the university on a particular date and time depending on your degree and surname.

michaeljennings

HSC
Depends on the degree/university.

Each university has different procedures and deadlines for acceptance/enrolment.

For example at usyd there is no such thing as 'acceptance' of an offer. You have to enrol in person at the university on a particular date and time depending on your degree and surname.
Sweet thanks man, I assumed there was a deadline because after the Main Round they have more rounds of offers so I assumed those rounds were to fill spaces that either were declined or werent accepted in time

Selador

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Sweet thanks man, I assumed there was a deadline because after the Main Round they have more rounds of offers so I assumed those rounds were to fill spaces that either were declined or werent accepted in time
The later rounds are for filling spaces from lapsed offers in earlier rounds. Unis/degrees have different deadlines, but they will be before the following offer round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)