accepting two offers (1 Viewer)

artist91

HSC
so qtac offers are out tomorrow. i've applied for courses through both qtac and uac. i was wondering if i can accept my qtac offer tomorrow whilst i wait for my uac one. if i get into my uac course can i also accept that and then go back and withdraw my qtac? or is accepting my qtac going to cause problems with my uac offer?

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
artist91 said:
so qtac offers are out tomorrow. i've applied for courses through both qtac and uac. i was wondering if i can accept my qtac offer tomorrow whilst i wait for my uac one. if i get into my uac course can i also accept that and then go back and withdraw my qtac? or is accepting my qtac going to cause problems with my uac offer?
clash!

gibberish86

HSC
To answer your question, yes you can. Accepting a QTAC offer will not affect you chances of getting a UAC offer. You will just have to withdraw from the QLD course if you're successfull in getting the UAC offer that you want.

I am doing it, but the other way around. I have accepted my prelim round UAC offer but will withdraw from that course if I get into the QLD course that I want.

Hope that makes sense...

HSC
Yea thats what i was thinking lol. Anyways this is my last time being on the internet of my world! New world awaits tomorrow morning! Wish me luck.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
OP: Why don't you just wait until the UAC offers are released and then make your decision?

You don't have to accept the offers on the day of release. Is this too common sense?

lionking1191

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Yea thats what i was thinking lol. Anyways this is my last time being on the internet of my world! New world awaits tomorrow morning! Wish me luck.
good luck matt.

blue_chameleon said:
OP: Why don't you just wait until the UAC offers are released and then make your decision?

You don't have to accept the offers on the day of release. Is this too common sense?
it's all psychological

bebo2

HSC
Question about offers

If I accept an offer from qtac, does that mean I won't get any other offers from other states, eg UAC, vtac etc...

Please help!

moc2009

HSC
N/A
Re: Question about offers

bebo2 said:
If I accept an offer from qtac, does that mean I won't get any other offers from other states, eg UAC, vtac etc...

Please help!
No, they are separate. You can accept your QTAC offer and still get a UAC one.

A lot of people are accepting QTAC offers and waiting for UAC ones.

Although if you get a UAC one and accept it, make sure you withdraw from the QTAC one so it can be offered to someone it a later round.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC

Can I accept and defer from two courses?

As in, I've been offered a position at Griffith through QTAC, but I've also been offered 2 Early entry offers (UNE and Southern Cross - Lismore) and a position at Wollongong (the Science professor rang me and asked if I wanted him to flag UAC to make me an offer..lol)

So, If one's QLD and one's NSW, can I accept and defer both until I decide where I want to go?

moc2009

HSC
N/A

J.a.d.e :-) said:
Can I accept and defer from two courses?

So, If one's QLD and one's NSW, can I accept and defer both until I decide where I want to go?
I guess you could as QTAC and UAC are not connected or anything?

They would never know..... but at the end of the day that’s an extra place that someone could have?

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC

moc2009 said:
They would never know..... but at the end of the day that’s an extra place that someone could have?
But is it? I thought if I defer for 2009, they offer the spot to someone else - since you're not technically going, then they make you the offer for a position at the start of 2010?

Last edited:

moc2009

HSC
N/A

J.a.d.e :-) said:
But is it? I though if I defer for 2009, the offer the spot to someone else - since you're not technically going, then they make you the offer for a position at the start of 2010?
I guess, I didnt think of it like that (silly me).

But yea, defer both then I guess.

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC

Yeah you can defer both...

I asked my Careers Advisor..lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)