Accomodation at Newcastle (1 Viewer)

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
just curious
Teds says we get 16 meals a week, so which meals do we miss out on? The weekend meals?

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Bob.J said:
just curious
Teds says we get 16 meals a week, so which meals do we miss out on? The weekend meals?
you will get breakfast and dinner every day and i think you will probably get breakfast, lunch and dinner on weekends

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
it would be very difficult to provide lunch as there would be people away all day

sambo_rambo

HSC
hi all, i'm just wondering if anyone, who is/has been in one of the colleges at UNCLE could tell me which one is the best for first-year students. I am applying for UNCLE next year, and I don't think I'll be that good at looking after myself, so I'm wondering which one is the cleanest/has the nicest food/nicest ppl etc. Sorry if this sounds ignorant.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
sambo_rambo said:
hi all, i'm just wondering if anyone, who is/has been in one of the colleges at UNCLE could tell me which one is the best for first-year students. I am applying for UNCLE next year, and I don't think I'll be that good at looking after myself, so I'm wondering which one is the cleanest/has the nicest food/nicest ppl etc. Sorry if this sounds ignorant.

have you read the beginning of this thread?

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
oh and to double post coz i cant be bothered editing, why do these old threads keep coming back???? oh sambo rambo, read the thread there is a lot of info there

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
mrbassman said:
oh and to double post coz i cant be bothered editing, why do these old threads keep coming back???? oh sambo rambo, read the thread there is a lot of info there
yupyupyup couldn't agree more

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
clive said:
yeah

Ih is full of wankers like me :p
You could not be more correct if you tried clive. The first years have this little clucb that call themselves the wankers frat. They go and "donate".

sambo_rambo

HSC
i have read this whole thread - and i just read it again, but it doesn't really answer by question. I was going to put that edwards hall one as my first preference but i just wanted to check which ones are a nice and which ones are dodgy.

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
sambo_rambo said:
i have read this whole thread - and i just read it again, but it doesn't really answer by question. I was going to put that edwards hall one as my first preference but i just wanted to check which ones are a nice and which ones are dodgy.
i apologise i was thinking this was a different thread

Click me

Hey clive, did you see our bonfire? :D

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Hey to anyone who lives on campus, what is Evatt like? How far away is Callaghan from the beach? and, perhaps the most important of all, how are your bar nights? To anyone whos experienced both Newy and Bathurst (or Wagga), how do they compare? And does anyone have any idea where I can find out how much accomodation costs? I've gone through the site and cant seem to find costs. Thanks in advance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)