Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

iamfergo

HSC
also what is meant by smart/business is that just pretty much business???

hearts

HSC
Can we go smart casual? I.e a shirt with a collar will do?

I'm sick of this whole business thing ;)

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
hearts said:
Can we go smart casual? I.e a shirt with a collar will do?

I'm sick of this whole business thing ;)
fuck that, im going in a tshirt and jeans.

Ovaschool303

HSC
dood09 said:
fuck that, im going in a tshirt and jeans.
Dont think that would be a good idea. I think they mean what u would normally wear minus the tie and jacket?? That seems appropriate to me for the smart casual dress code.

Ovaschool303

HSC
haiderr said:
^ thts my question too! wats the min uai requirement?
Dont think there is one... so long as you get into either commerce or business at one of the uni's they want.

whathe?

HSC
februarybug said:
hi i am =)
are you audit mma or ITA
im assuming you had 2nd round on monday?
yeah mine was on monday, im in audit btw what about you?

noddy90

HSC
NickLeG said:
FS stands for financial services mate, as name suggest it's mainly work involved with financial companies.

Also noddy did he really say he's considering taking 3???!!! That would be really great if David was considering that, damn that means he must be having a hard time deciding who he wants. Well we can see from the 4 of us that there are 2 girls and 2 guys, do you reckon he'll do the "right thing" and do 1 guy 1 girl or do you reckon he'll just picks who he wants?

Nick
Hi Nick,

yeah he did say that cos the 'quality was so good' but yeah its just a possibility. =]

did you and ur friend get a call today ?
would u take pwc over ubs ??

NickLG

HSC
noddy90 said:
Hi Nick,

yeah he did say that cos the 'quality was so good' but yeah its just a possibility. =]

did you and ur friend get a call today ?
would u take pwc over ubs ??
Yea I would take PwC over UBS, i've weighed up the pros and cons and even though UBS pays for your hecs, the pros of PwC outweigh that.

Nick

noddy90

HSC
NickLeG said:
Yea I would take PwC over UBS, i've weighed up the pros and cons and even though UBS pays for your hecs, the pros of PwC outweigh that.

Nick
wow srs,

have u guys got a call yet ?

NickLG

HSC
I was at the gym this arvo and got a call, elaina left a voice message but I couldn't get back on to her.................Guess i'll have to wait and see when i call tomorrow morning. I'm indifferent though as to what she says, I think I would go with PwC if I got it or whether I got rejected.

Nick

noddy90

HSC
hmm isee, are u applying for unsw co-ops or anything ? or are you definite cadetship.

ShadowSwifter

HSC
um guys if one takes a cadetship offer or a co-op scholarship offer, is he/she still allow to take out HECS?

and also for the smart business attire tmr at PwC, do we need a suit and a tie?

haiderr said:
im going tomorrow nite as well! i think they said theyre taking 40 ppl for assurance and 35 for tax/legal @ pwc this yr. congrats to all!
where did you get that number from? just curious

kam9kan10

HSC
smart casual i'd say jeans and a shirt or dress pants and a casual shirt. PwC will obviously have some formal lunch event, it's what EY and Deloitte do, thats what i love about KPMG they just chilled out and played wii ordered pizza, too easy, it was easier to get to know everyone.

ShadowSwifter

HSC
Dress Code : Smart/Business

like wth is that lol. so no need for ties and suits? can i wear like sneakers rofl!

kam9kan10

HSC
wear dress shoes with suit pants and a casual shirt or even jeans and a casual shirt that should suffice.

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
ShadowSwifter said:
Dress Code : Smart/Business

like wth is that lol. so no need for ties and suits? can i wear like sneakers rofl!
i will probs wear

black converse shoes

jeans

tshirt

leather jacket

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
shadowswifter - they told us at conquest i think, or insight.. im not sure which one. but im sure THEY told us. lol im not making it up. lol.

its so confusing! formal pants n formal shoes with casual shirt or jeans n black joggers with casual shirt?

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
Black Hawker said:
I know this is not accounting, but does anyone know if there are stock brokering cadetships?
i dnt think so. but im sure they will hav internships for when u r in ur penultimate yr of uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)