werd!
HSC
well they suggested us to go to the databases on the library website

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
and what do we look for there?

And do we have to pass the assignment to pass the course? It's only worth 5% and I think I've already nailed 2% of it (Part A)

Must get 0.5/3 for the essay...

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ahahahahahahaha yeh i really like your thinking suvat!!!
hmm i've nailed Part A except i haven't done Q10 yet (because i see the lines and freak out) but everything else i'm sure i got right.
and Part B pfft, armed with my essay bullshit skills on one hand and a thesaurus in another, i should be close to the passing line... which comes to ~3.5/5... not too shabby at all ;)

JUB JUB

HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
hey jub jub i'm doing woolies too! haha wanna check answers? ;)
not quite finished yet... haven't done q.10 and my answers for 18 and 20 are wrong...i just know it. but if u want! hehe

for Q19 i put down Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu... because that's who they paid fo auditing services, i could be wrong though.
that's what i put but i have this strange feeling it's wrong!!! and i'm also iffy about my answers to 18 and 20.... but what the hell it's 2 %.....

i don't know if someone asked this already but when i write down the figures for the questions do i just write for example: 2,620.6

i've just done my essay minus the references...now i'm looking for some and i'm having trouble...wat do they really want? i've got a good qantas reference that goes with one of my crappy negative points....but is that what they are looking for? -actual business events that have taken place? ahhhh thank god this is only 3%

JUB JUB

HSC
argh i can't get this stupid essay under 3 pages dammit... aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
soooo booooring.......

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i don't know, on the thingy it said to give all figures in $'million

i'm just starting Part B now.. i'm reading chapter 1 of the textbook :p i've found one source, do you think that's enough or should i get another one?

ahahahahah have you read the discussion board?? people have graphs and calculations ahahahhahaha for fucks sake
and can you BELIEVE people write heaps long academic journals on which column they should add up the numbers in :rolleyes:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
haha ok i finally did the assignment and i take what i said back. i don't think i'll pass part B cos it was an extremely poor effort. it was inconsistent, unstructured, ill-researched with very little accounting knowledge. my only hope now is if they mistaken me for a non-english speaking international student and give me sympathy points :(

JUB JUB

HSC
if you get 50% on ur essay you only loose 1.5 marks from your total mark.... i.e don't worry.

which lecture are you in?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
errrm i either go to the tuesday morning or arvo... or neither :uhoh:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
OMG!!! shoulda paid more attention in the eco thread... =( yea, the accountin asmt, i stayed til 1130 tryin to finish it last nite... then i got up to the last bit and *yawns~ tired ... =( got an 8am lecture in mornin =(

Originally posted by JUB JUB
argh i can't get this stupid essay under 3 pages dammit... aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
soooo booooring.......
ahahah!!! omg!!1 i was tryin to get it to 3 page limit =p blehz

JUB JUB

HSC
I'VE FINISHED WOOHOO!

now i have to find the building...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by JUB JUB
I'VE FINISHED WOOHOO!

now i have to find the building...
oh yea... where is the buildin newayz?? that eco buildin around mereweather?? oh well, guess i won't be able to find out thru bos =p blehz cuz due 2morrow =(

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
haha i'm so ashamed of my assignment

anyway yeh, if you look at the map in your diary it's like k9
just cross the road to the wentworth building and keep walking down

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
haha i'm so ashamed of my assignment

anyway yeh, if you look at the map in your diary it's like k9
just cross the road to the wentworth building and keep walking down
yea i found it... i mean, like i walked from eng buildin, to wentworth, to mereweather then to eco buildin... lolz ops =p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)