acst300 help (1 Viewer)

jellybelly08

HSC
Does anybody have any notes for acst300 they could kindly send me?

I really struggled through the first test!

OMG i dunno why i even choose this stupid subject AARRRGH:mad:

So if any one has notes for any of the topics (especially general insurance) could you please send them to me at msunderstood@iamafreebird.com . Id be very grateful.

Thanks

CloudStrife

HSC
Unfortunately, I don't have any notes. You need to learn everything from the notes they give you and listen to the ilectures to jot down notes. There's alot of content in this subject and the exams are quite thorough and detailed.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
How'd you guys find test 2?

I thought it was a pretty fair test, was glad that there were little to no questions on the general insurance readings. But I think that the final will be heavily based on the general insurance readings, going by what's in past exam papers.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
AARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH why won't Shauna reply to any of the questions on the discussion board!?!?!?

WORST

UNIT

EVER!

BowDown2

HSC
N/A
jake2.0 said:
AARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH why won't Shauna reply to any of the questions on the discussion board!?!?!?

WORST

UNIT

EVER!
WORST UNI EVER!

jellybelly08

HSC
:jaw:OMG that was soo hard. I had no idea what to do in the general insurance part:( . I thought I did okay in the other parts and true/false, but then I talked to a few of my friends and realised I'd made so many mistakes in the true/false and that sucks since its negative marking!!!

Hope I get 50:( :( :(

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
I didn't think it was that bad. But i agree with you the general insurance bit was the hardest both in the long answer and MC.

I hope you pass too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)