Actual Examples of feature articles (1 Viewer)

Jarm

Sometimes in exam qustions they ask us to wirte a feature article discussing how text convey there ideas and themes ect...

I have yet to read a real life feature article written like this.

As a result i find it difficult to answer these exam questions.

Deso anybody have examles online that i can read to help me write feature articles in the style they are normaly written

Instead of how i write them now... as a glorified essay in shorter paragraphs with a heading :mad:

cheri_986

i probably wont help you mcuh as i dont have any examples!!! but all ican do is give you advice. Make sure you have a heading and subheadin and write like you writing an article e.g talk to the readers such as "change occurs in many ways, as you may already now however many are reluctant in accepting it" (that may sound really crap, however i couldnt think of any examples quickly, lol). That proberly hasn't helped you at all however good luck. Another thing is you re not expected to put it in colums and just read feature articles in the sunday magazine for example (out of the Sunday Telegraph) that will give you an idea of the language to use to make it sound like a feature article.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)