ADF Aptitude test (1 Viewer)

lumnis197368

HSC
Any one do this test? It's part of process to join the Australian Defence force.
I did one not to long ago and the highest i scored was c, pretty dissapointed though.

So what ws the highest you scored and what jobs your thinking about applying to?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC

lprcn7

HSC
Hi Hermand,
Could you please help me for the advice and the tips how to get the good score for the aptitude test. I'm interested to be a seawoman or airwoman. English is my 2nd language, is that going to be any problem? How about the mathematic test, is it hard?

Regards

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Hi Hermand,
Could you please help me for the advice and the tips how to get the good score for the aptitude test. I'm interested to be a seawoman or airwoman. English is my 2nd language, is that going to be any problem? How about the mathematic test, is it hard?

Regards
The maths test is like in between 2/3 unit level, but the kind of stuff you can do in your head/without a calculator.

boris

Banned
HSC
i did the tests in yr11 and they said i could do anything including pilot and shit and i was like fuck u cunts im too oood for u then fucking suck me bitches etc

lprcn7

HSC
Hi Riet,

How about an aptitude test?
I completed my high school from overseas and completed a Diploma in Mangement in Australia in 2004.

My dream is to be a helicopter pilot. Would you be able to give the idea how to get the good score for an aptitude test. And would it be any diferrent in the test regarding the career types?

If the test will be easier for Airwoman or Seawoman, I would go for something I will get more chance to be accepted. Cheers

Last edited:

sinophile

HSC
N/A
i did the tests in yr11 and they said i could do anything including pilot and shit and i was like fuck u cunts im too oood for u then fucking suck me bitches etc
what the fucka re you talking about

are you fucking high

boris

Banned
HSC
Yes i am fucking high.

I said i did the aptitude test in year 11.

I raped it. they dont give you a score or anything, just a list of jobs you would be able to do based on your performance.

I got every job.

Then i was like nah i dont wanna air force anymore.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Hi Hermand,

Regards
hey, sorry i didn't reply, i only just saw your post...

sorry, but i can't answer, i haven't done any of the tests, just my boyfriend has, i want to join the defence force as a psychologist and you don't need to take any of those tests, as you can't do psych at adfa.

sorry i can't be of any help! if you go to Home | Defence Jobs, it might give you a bit of information, and you can enquire about specifics if you email them.

boris

Banned
HSC
hey hermand send us that pic in your av

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)