Adfc???? (1 Viewer)

AussieRoyalist

HSC
N/A
Hello, everyone.
Hope you guy can help me with this one. actually, I just want to apply for ADFC (Australian Defence Force Cadet) as a Staff Cadet but there are a few problem for me and so they are:

1/ How come I have been attempting to contact them but never get through?

2/I got Cert III in Community Service and Youth Work, Is it good enough?

3/Do you they have annual leave or something like that?

4/Do they accept applicantsfrom the public? (I mean I don'thave military experience)?

Here are their website:

CadetNet - Cadet staff

Thanks everyone in advance.

I am looking forwards to hearing from with my best interests

AussieRoyalist

HSC
N/A
Yes, sir.

I tried it before from the local unit which near my cousin's shop to the regional headquarters but I have until now is the just ringing and no one answer. well, but anyway, thank you very much for your information:music:

TheStallion

HSC
The offices at Cadets are only open at the same time that the squadron parades. So, if Cadets is from 1800-2130 on a Monday, their office will only be open those hours, on that specific day. Find out the times of the squadron that you're applying to join, and ring during that time.

AussieRoyalist

HSC
N/A
Oh, thank you very much and congratulation

Good luck

Hope to see you in the near future,

Her Majesty's Royal Australian Air Force Officer

:haha::haha:

John0

HSC
The Stallion,

What sqn are u at/were at? im goanna guess 323 if ur in the blue mountains? I was a CCPL there, up until end of 2007...

TheStallion

HSC
I was at 336SQN, left the beginning of this year. I left simply because I didn't feel like I was learning anything, was taking too much time from study (I'd get home at 11PM) and bivs took away too much time where I could be doing real-world flying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)