Advice needed...from all u girls out there... (1 Viewer)

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Hey dude thats exactly like this girl I am friends with. I really really like her and I don't know why cause I pretty much never see her anymore and our conversations on the net are always really short.

But unlike you i know that its never going to happen and don't go posting on the net to try and get people to help me get her to like me.
hey if u dun try it definitely wont happen :)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
eViLnUt said:
hey if u dun try it definitely wont happen :)
I'd much rather not try and avoid rejection than try and fuck up my already hardly existant frienship.

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I'd much rather not try and avoid rejection than try and fuck up my already hardly existant frienship.
true and dats wat i told another close fd of mine, and he rkns that i hav nothin 2 lose...since i dun c her dat often anyway...

but i see ur point...i dunno wat 2 do...:(

iamsickofyear12

HSC
eViLnUt said:
true and dats wat i told another close fd of mine, and he rkns that i hav nothin 2 lose...since i dun c her dat often anyway...

but i see ur point...i dunno wat 2 do...:(
The advice I would give would be to tell her and see what happens, but thats not what I would do cause I am a fucking pussy and don't have the guts to do it.

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The advice I would give would be to tell her and see what happens, but thats not what I would do cause I am a fucking pussy and don't have the guts to do it.
lolz same...dats y i wanna try to get to kno her more first...

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Beckiki_S said:
If i were a girl and a freind told me he liked me and i wasnt interested i would be quite uncomfortable because i wouldnt want to lead him on and i would let make the net conversations me short and impersonal.
In future you should get to know a girl in real life before you tell her you like her.
This situation probably cant really be salvaged.
so thats why we never talk on msn anymore :(

santaslayer

HSC
MSN is creating artifical relationships....fuck..
I try avoid talking to lady friends too long online coz then i dunno what to say when i see them in person...

jellybeenz

HSC
Yeah I agree... MSN is fucking with the natural order of relationships.

I have a friend who I am good friends with on msn and we sms each other but we don't really talk in person. Its coz we are used to the internet and don't know how to act in person-- whether we act like we are good friends (coz we are on the net) or whether we act like are only casual friends (coz thats all we are in person)-- which to do? Its fucked.

And we are growing up now.... soon we won't sit on msn at night and chat till early hours of the morning because we will have real lives... what then? Am i gonna lose contact with this friend?

Nikearashaei

HSC
no i don't think you will lose contact unless you try. There is email you don't have to talk there and tehn. you could get up off your arse and see he but yeah that requires effort. If you don't know how to act in person well so be it if you both don't know how to act in person it could possibly lead to something. If she is over in China then it is gonna be expensive or useless.

BoganBoy

HSC
mmm, i totoally agree that the interaction with ppl nowadays r getting a bit screwed. cos when i had a crush on this girl and i asked my friend how am i gonna tell her. He said '' tell her online'. i mean, what a load of crap, how can anyone bear the idea of telling sum girl u like her online. anyway, i didnt take that advice and told her the next day in person, and like all her friends and all my friends were surrounding us. completely embarassed. anyway, in the end, she didnt say yes nor no. at least she didnt reject me. hhahhahaha, i guess im lucky. now that i changed school i hardly ever see her, but im glad i told her i liked her. well, at least she knows i like her and wont just label me as a pure friend.

Auto Wah

i read all of your posts dude, i think the reason she's rejecting you online is because you're kinda lame. If you're less ugly and lame i think she'll be fucking wanting you bad.

anyways, my suggestions to you is don't tell her anything cuz she'll just be like "what the fuck? Ewwwwww" and then block you, and you'll probably feel bad for the next few days if you seriously cared.

If you seriously fucking love the girl not just a stupid crush then try and go out with her, be more involved other than shit yourself online about what to do.
So ask her to go out to some place together, lunch, coffee etc other than just tell her that you like her. You have to make sure you mean it when you say it and she has to know that as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)