Advice needed... (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
sash and braad dont u think that'll freak him out? :eek:
noooooo....she admitted 2 being a stripper ;) n is very modest too

Little Loz said:
unfortunately my singing and stripping abilities leave a bit to be desired and it would probably freak him out.

blaa blaa....

we finally actuallly talked lastnite and it was awkward with like one worded answers and stuff but as my friend said betta 1 word then no words. i think it might just take time...
one word answers? wow, thats like me and all girls...hmmmm

Little Loz

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
say what? ur a stripper? ;)
no no im not a stripper. i would have absolutely no idea how to strip! i dont think i would have the confidence to anyway.lol.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Little Loz said:
no no im not a stripper. i would have absolutely no idea how to strip! i dont think i would have the confidence to anyway.lol.

we can help u practice :p

jkn

*ashlea*

HSC
hey, concentrate on building back up your own life b4 u try and make it right with him.. u can sometimes sacrifice alot when u get really close 2 a b/f or g/f without even realising it, take some time 2 get close 2 your friends again, get back into your hobbies, do the stuff he didnt really like doing that much.. just go out and learn 2 be u again, by yourself.. you'll have some fun and he'll see that your ok, and then things between u will eventually be ok again..

Little Loz

HSC
*ashlea* said:
hey, concentrate on building back up your own life b4 u try and make it right with him.. u can sometimes sacrifice alot when u get really close 2 a b/f or g/f without even realising it, take some time 2 get close 2 your friends again, get back into your hobbies, do the stuff he didnt really like doing that much.. just go out and learn 2 be u again, by yourself.. you'll have some fun and he'll see that your ok, and then things between u will eventually be ok again..
That is currently what i am trying to do and it is really hard. i feel like coz i was happy with him when i was in a relationship that then i should be in another relationship coz then i would be happy. stupid i no but true. i have been thinking heaps about another guy and chances are things would not work out between us.

HSC
N/A
Little Loz said:
That is currently what i am trying to do and it is really hard. i feel like coz i was happy with him when i was in a relationship that then i should be in another relationship coz then i would be happy. stupid i no but true. i have been thinking heaps about another guy and chances are things would not work out between us.
feeling and being are two completely different matters when it comes to the heart. so maybe you thought you were happy with him.. but then again - maybe you were. Whatever the case may be, the point is, you need time. At the moment seems like you're feeling the need for another guy to replace MR X number one. But over time you'll begin to realise how great it is being single - sure as hell that it probably doesnt feel like it at the moment, but it will happen. I've had many mates go through the same kinda thing:
One of my best mates was in this relationship with a guy for 3 years [grade 7-9] and then at the end of year 9, she found out that he screwed another girl - on the train. So that's how it goes. She was devistated and all, and they didnt talk for 6months. He didnt try to contact her, till one day - dunoe why. but after that it's been okay between them - she's found someone else [they've been together for bout 7months or so] and it's all great. So boyfriend/girlfriend relationships they work out sometimes, sometimes they dont. If they dont, then you may as well leave it be for a month maybe two, maybe less then talk again - like, you both know it aint workin out, just let go... Life will throw another guy at you - you can be sure of it.. and he'll make you equally as happy ... happier

anyhow - i hope that wasnt too harsh..
and it's great to know that you two are talking agian - even if it's kinda akward one worded sentences and all. good luck!

ps. i worse comes to worse - you can always vent here on the bos site. we shall.. most people will sympathise with you :)

HSC
N/A
*ashlea* said:
u can sometimes sacrifice alot when u get really close 2 a b/f or g/f without even realising it
haha - this is too true. when i first started dating my boy, that's exactly how it was... glad to know that i'm back on track now - have gained a sense of equilibrium! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)