AFFORDABLE HSC MATHS 2U (99) TUTORING $40 Negotiable- Blacktown/Parra/Penrith region (1 Viewer)

Tomoya17

HSC
I recently graduated from a top 30 selective school with an ATAR of 99.50 and studying Bachelor Commerce/Bachelor Law at The University of Sydney. I am a recipient of Premier’s Award for All-round Excellence for attaining Band 6 for all subjects. I attained a HSC mark of 99 for Maths 2U and a 46/50 for Maths Ext 1.

Mathematics (99) Tutoring- $40/hr Negotiable

I attained a HSC mark of 99 and first internally for Mathematics 2U. I am offering one-on-one tutoring for Maths 2U. I am able to cater for all abilities, from students wanting to maximise their chances of obtaining a Band 5/6 to students wanting the competitive edge of attaining a state rank.

My teaching style is simple but effective. I can cater for all stages of the course from revising what was taught in classroom or teaching ahead of the course so ample time is left to consolidate classroom teaching and revision material. Each lesson I will go through the theory for each topic thoroughly, going through essential formulas, common questions asked and worked solutions for hard questions. I will also guide you through a full range of HSC-style questions.

Most importantly to solidify what was learnt, each lesson will also include exercises on each topics as well as Trial and HSC questions collated to be done as revision. Additionally, you will be free to contact me outside of tutoring for questions or HSC advice.

Cost is $40/hr and I can tutor around the Blacktown/ Parramatta/ Penrith area at your local library or home visit if close to station/ public transport. Other locations may incur an additional fee for transport.

Please send an email at westernsydtutoring99@gmail.com or message me at 0452587380 for further details and proof of HSC results.
Good luck for your future studies!

Tomoya17

HSC
Re: AFFORDABLE HSC MATHS 2U (99) TUTORING $40 Negotiable- Blacktown/Parra/Penrith reg

Bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)