Affordable math 2u, 3u tuition:) (1 Viewer)

Alexs0uthern

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, my name is Alex Southern!

I've just completed the HSC (2015) and am looking to tutor students from Year 7-12 in the Hornsby, Wahroonga area (however it is possible that I can travel to other suburbs if need be). I'm very passionate about maths and love to teach it others. I'm friendly, motivated and willing to help students achieve the best results in whatever maths course they choose. The courses I studied this year include: Maths (2u, 3u, 4u), English Advanced, Music 2 & Ext.1 and Physics. I placed 1st in all of these courses except for english (ew) and I hope to study Actuarial Studies in 2016.

I will teach through textbook material (from multiple authors such as Fitzpatrick, Terry Lee, Patel and Margaret Grove dependent on the topic) to ensure you learn the basics. After this I will provide a compilation of various past-paper exam questions, offering my advice on how to best approach each type of question. I'm dedicated to those that I teach, willing to continually provide new material for you to revise and am willing to assist outside of the lesson by answering any questions that you want answered. I will strive to ensure the lessons are efficient and effective for your learning:)

Anyway, I absolutely love maths so will be undeniably happy to provide tuition for anyone, if you're interested just PM me or email me: alexsouthern539@gmail.com
Alex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)