AFL thread. :D (1 Viewer)

puglover

HSC
We are geelong the greatest team of all *sings*

This is just a general chat about AFL.

Today I am a very bad geelong fan .. I am going with my friend for free to see Essendon play.. so basically I am a fake Essendon fan lol.

I am very proud of Geelong though we are kicking ass despite injury of our top players.

I have never really been that much into AFL but I am just starting to get into it as of this year really.

Also, I cannot believe how expensive the OFFICIAL AFL merchandise is!

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
puglover said:
We are geelong the greatest team of all *sings*

This is just a general chat about AFL.

Today I am a very bad geelong fan .. I am going with my friend for free to see Essendon play.. so basically I am a fake Essendon fan lol.

I am very proud of Geelong though we are kicking ass despite injury of our top players.

I have never really been that much into AFL but I am just starting to get into it as of this year really.

Also, I cannot believe how expensive the OFFICIAL AFL merchandise is!
yay about time someone made an AFL thread!

I'm a Sydney Swans supporter - a good one too.

And I must agree, Official AFL merch costs heaps! But that hasn't stopped me buying Supporter Essentials :)

puglover

HSC
lol i saw this chick with these awesome collingwood pants.. i am so going to make my own geelong pants.

and lol the collingwood fans at the bombers match.

also, is an AFL membership worth it?

[edit] And yay I just put a Geelong logo in my siggy!

Last edited:

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
puglover said:
lol i saw this chick with these awesome collingwood pants.. i am so going to make my own geelong pants.

and lol the collingwood fans at the bombers match.

also, is an AFL membership worth it?

[edit] And yay I just put a Geelong logo in my siggy!
I'm not too sure about that, but you can check it on BigFooty.com. They have lots of information on things like this.

pushkin

HSC
N/A
hey doctor jolly! another swans fan. reckon we should recruit dids? surely collingwood are going to trade him. we've had some luck with past black and white players before..found this over at r&wonline. seems legit, i'm making all my rellies enter so that if someone wins they have to take me. :D

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
pushkin said:
hey doctor jolly! another swans fan. reckon we should recruit dids? surely collingwood are going to trade him. we've had some luck with past black and white players before..found this over at r&wonline. seems legit, i'm making all my rellies enter so that if someone wins they have to take me. :D
Nah I don't think we would, because he goes against all our morals and also, where are we gonna put him?

and LOL @ the competition! My sister wants to desperately go too :)

PS. I'm not the 'Dr. Jolly' on BF or RWO.

klara17

HSC
sorry guys, but we (as in sydney)
CAN NOT take didak!!
first of all we dont need him
we got O'keefe, moore developing
and Mickey O these days is playing a bit more like a crumbing foward anyway.
Plus all our mid fielders, ie. Jude, Goodes, Kirky on occasions.
And even though he's freakishly talented,
lying to the people who are paying you to play footy
is so sad and immature.
there you go
haha

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
klara17 said:
sorry guys, but we (as in sydney)
CAN NOT take didak!!
first of all we dont need him
we got O'keefe, moore developing
and Mickey O these days is playing a bit more like a crumbing foward anyway.
Plus all our mid fielders, ie. Jude, Goodes, Kirky on occasions.
And even though he's freakishly talented,
lying to the people who are paying you to play footy
is so sad and immature.
there you go
haha
exactly.

Moore is fantastic (is he dropped again?)

I think this case is similar to the one about Cousins. Swans have a strict rule that says 'No dickheads'.

puglover

HSC
my house mate got to go into the club rooms for essendon and kangas.. she got to meet all the players.. talk to them and have photos :D
her sports something or rather got her in..

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
puglover said:
my house mate got to go into the club rooms for essendon and kangas.. she got to meet all the players.. talk to them and have photos :D
her sports something or rather got her in..
lol i've met all of the Swans players at their training session, it was cool :)

walkahz

HSC
Sheep!! lol
Go For a proper team like collingwood!!!!! (even though they are stupid and lose games that they should win :mad1:)

Didak is a better player than o'keefe and moore. He has just made some stupid mistakes. Shame he prob wont stay at the pies next year.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
walkahz said:
Sheep!! lol
Go For a proper team like collingwood!!!!! (even though they are stupid and lose games that they should win :mad1:)

Didak is a better player than o'keefe and moore. He has just made some stupid mistakes. Shame he prob wont stay at the pies next year.
eh? Who are you calling a sheep?

walkahz

HSC
95% of swans fans are sheep who dont know what they are talking about. The only reason they "support" the swans because it is the trendy cool thing to do and have no passion for the game. I saw lots of it last night at the geelong game (go geelong).

aidin101

HSC
walkahz said:
95% of swans fans are sheep who dont know what they are talking about. The only reason they "support" the swans because it is the trendy cool thing to do and have no passion for the game. I saw lots of it last night at the geelong game (go geelong).
are you a dropkick or something, in Sydney following AFL is not trendy or going to make you look cool, cause 100% of swans fans follow the swans as they are passionate and want to see the team to grow :D

walkahz

HSC
ARE U KIDDING!!!!
Some but very few of the swans fans are truely passionate about the game and the swans (at least no where near the level that the fans in melbourne are).
Sydney have only really become popular since they won the grand final. Before that they had no where near the support they have now. Their "fans" are just on the bandwagon.

HSC
N/A
walkahz said:
what the hell are u on about

how is supporting the swans the trendy cool thing to do? im like the only swans supporter in my school. all my friends worship rugby league and think afl's crap and i suppport the swans purely because i love the game, and support my home team

HSC
N/A
aidin101 said:
are you a dropkick or something, in Sydney following AFL is not trendy or going to make you look cool, cause 100% of swans fans follow the swans as they are passionate and want to see the team to grow :D
exactly

walkahz

HSC
I suppose yes it does depend where you live as there as sydney is still very rugby orientated. In some area's rugby dominates where in others aussie rules is becoming more popular.
Never said all fans wernt pasionate and you may well be one of the good ones.
But you have proved my point by saying that you support sydney because they are "the home team". I am one of the few People at my school who follow AFL and the only one of those who doesnt support sydney (most of them are sheep).
Hell at the geelong game i heard swans "fans" yelling out such retarded statements such as "smash him barry" (popular one as sydney fans seem to love the dickhead that is barry hall) and even "give him a red card ref" (this made me rofl).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)