After Main Round offer?? (1 Viewer)

l'ombre

i just finished my HSC, and i'll be going overseas on the 23rd January. The main round offer will be released on the 19th January and i am concerning that i'll miss university enrolment day. Just woundering when will be the enrolment day for UNIs and what could i do if i could not attend the day...

l'ombre

Do you have to inform the UNIs if you want enroll through correspondence, when and how do you inform them? And also i was told that you pay your enrolment fee and sort out your HECS on the enrolment day, how would i do those things if i dont personally attend?

Last edited:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
l'ombre said:
Do you have to inform the UNIs if you want enroll through correspondence, when and how do you inform them? And also i was told that you pay your enrolment fee and sort out your HECS on the enrolment day, how would i do those things if i dont personally attend?
its best advised too

l'ombre

Do u remenber when was the enrolment day last time u enrolled, if not exactly, roughly how many days after main round offer?

mishka

HSC
N/A
isn't there something available through UAC where you can get someone to accept your offer on your behalf or something?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
umm when u applied for uni u were supposed to fill out supplementary form A to say someone can enrol on your behalf..
i dont know what to do about it now though.. just call up and see their policies

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Call the university, ask them to send you a proxy authorisation form. You sign it, they sign it, then they come on enrolment day WITH THE COMPLETED FORM. They do all the enrolment stuff on your behalf, sign things etc, and go away.

Make sure you do this early, as if there are problems you'll be screwed over, and universities do NOT like corresponding with email when it comes to money.

To be practical you shouldn't be going overseas so late in the break anyway.

choc-chip

HSC
i'm having the same problem..n i gonna call the unis n c wat 2 do..since they have various policies..

l'ombre

when u gotta call the uni? u wont know which uni u will go to until 19th Jan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)