After Party Venues (1 Viewer)

Miffy

Has anyone yet organised a venue for their after party for after the year 12 formal? Our year needs to decide and we're a bit stuck for ideas so if anyone has any recommendations please post them! Thanx

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
maybe you guys should crash at someones house in your grade? thats what the conventional thing is..
shhh, thats westy thinking :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
maybe you guys should crash at someones house in your grade? thats what the conventional thing is..
That's what we did and got absolutely sloshed.

Anyways, if you do want a club/hotel, you need to book early otherwise they'll be booked out around formal time.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
lol yeah. but people above where saying like have one big after party, whats the point of that?!?!? u need like multiply ones, people deserve chioce, ii mean if the whole grade is gonna go to the same after party, u mose u will just book the place where the formal if for longer and stay there, u know

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
No I don't know because I did not understand that entire post.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
to the people that are planning to hire a club make sure you work stuff out for all the people that will still be u18! my brother went to a formal afterparty at a club and none of the girls who were u18 were allowed in, but there have been others where you get a wristband if you can prove your age or something, i forget how it works..

for ours last yr (yr 10) we had a room at star city apartments.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
for our yr 10 formal we just went down to long nose point at birchgrove, granted it was an oval, but it was on the water and you could see the city and everyone had a great time. (although i spent a fair bit of time stopping people even drunker than me from jumping off the wharf!). of course, for the yr 12 formal i think we're planning something a little classier, hiring out a hotel/club sounds best, but like someone else said, do consider the under 18s

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Anywhere, just so long as theres alcohol.

santaslayer

HSC
We went to K-World (Karaoke) for the after party. We also smuggled alky in because the place prohibited BYO. :p

Mike iE

HSC
A few people who live on acreage will have our after partys, its the best part of a school in the sticks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)