After today... (1 Viewer)

Web Addict

HSC
Crap. This thread reminds that I have to start practicing for English. I haven't touched it since the Trials.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Good thing about UNi, they can change exam dates :)

Makematics

HSC
Ummm i know this happens every year but why is it necessary to put MX1 and MX2 together? Is there a legitimate reason? I would love to have some time to recover from the mental blow from being crushed by MX2 :(

HSC
hmmm lets see:
1. Create generic essays for English
2. Try to at least pass some ext. 1 maths papers
3. Learn the whole topic of Astrophysics
4. Revise physics as a whole
5. Cry, laugh, eat, die, pray for an atar of at least 80, become relaxed
= ME.

my-exam-day.jpg

Last edited:

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
i have a great timetable tbh... my last exam is on the last day of the hsc haha. not complaining at all. i dont give much of a shit about finishing earlier, at the end of the day the few extra days i have might end up making a difference.
Yeah... I had about a 1 and a half week break between every exam and my last exam, legal studies. I feel like the time I had to prepare then was what helped me get a 97 exam mark. Didn't really care about everyone flaunting that they'd finished early... jokes on them I did better :haha:

coffee_

HSC
I love my timetable :D All my exams are on the last few days of october and the rest are in early November. Other than English, my earliest exam is still a month away!! :D

fionarykim

HSC
im someone who never ever gets sick, like ive never even been to the doctors
and for the past two weeks ive been like dying sick (Y)

now ive missed some school, lost like heaps of study time and so Im screwed D:
omggg GUYS ITS IN 13 DAYS AND 12 HOURS D:

Ares

HSC
Week 1: Adv. English, PD/H/PE, Legal, Ancient.
Week 2: History Ext.
Week 3: SOR 1U.

Worst timetable ever. I don't need anywhere near that much time for history ext or SOR they're only 1 unit subjects, and I need SO MUCH more time for PE, legal and ancient (I haven't even finished notes for any of them and it's only 2 weeks away now). FML.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

Worst timetable ever. I don't need anywhere near that much time for history ext or SOR they're only 1 unit subjects, and I need SO MUCH more time for PE, legal and ancient (I haven't even finished notes for any of them and it's only 2 weeks away now). FML.
look man

I have the legal thing too

just go through it, it's not a hard subject

I studied night before trials and got 85% (CSSA), didn't do any preparation before that (btw that's with 11/20 in the multiple choice lol) and when I say no preparation, I actually mean learning family and the first part of consumer the night before

(this is why I cringe when someone says if you cram for 2 weeks before you'll get a 60 ATAR - I mean, I'm not that smart naturally but I can still last minute cram for a whole course and attain a respectable mark)

Last edited:

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Remember guys,

Mindset decides 50% of your exam.

When you enter that exam hall, even with 20% preparation or 100% preparation, if you have the wrong mindset and you lack an efficient exam technique, you won't go well.

You'd be surprised what confidence does to an individual, even if it's artificial.

sammie293

HSC

Ja feel, same exams as you in the first week minus PE...
haven't even touched Ancient

We can do it though :) [hopefully..]

Candidate

HSC

Spending so much time on notes was a huge mistake for me. If you don't have enough time, buy some, research a little and write an essay for that topic, thus killing two birds with one stone. For Ancient and Legal, ignore any dotpoints you haven't done which were the focus topic for the essay questions last year, as they won't be repeated this year (i.e. they won't have surrogacy or courts as a focus for the Family option in Legal this year). Just read through your text or something, so you have an idea of how it links in with the module.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)