• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Age Difference (2 Viewers)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

monesh

HSC
sunsettah said:
If it's love, it's love.
Age shouldn't matter..
Hugh hefner adopts and puts that quote into practice well.

boris

Banned
HSC
cluelesschild said:
Hows a four year age difference when the girl is 17 turning 18 in a few months and the guy is 21? too much? or ok?
Its ok if you like being in relationships purely for him to have some nice 17yr old pussy to fuck?

HSC
Well i don't have anyone atm. I don't mind if she about 1 year or 2 older than me. I'm a little worry about younger ones cause they seem more into 'looks' and 'judgemental'.

chamelia

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Well i don't have anyone atm. I don't mind if she about 1 year or 2 older than me. I'm a little worry about younger ones cause they seem more into 'looks' and 'judgemental'.
When your about 17-18-19 it's better for the male to be with someone their own age or younger I would say. You just wouldn't understand someone who has been working / in the real world for a few years when you are just starting out..

And all girls are judgmental and into looks - only ever ends when they themselves are old and haggard and on the wrong side of 30.

HSC
chamelia said:
When your about 17-18-19 it's better for the male to be with someone their own age or younger I would say. You just wouldn't understand someone who has been working / in the real world for a few years when you are just starting out..

And all girls are judgmental and into looks - only ever ends when they themselves are old and haggard and on the wrong side of 30.
Well im 18 very soon, next Feb and hardly anything happening! I always go out every week. Mostly by myself. I dunno if is my disability and or not attractive enough. I know i'm good enough for one because i'm smart and strong person.

It seemed like uni is only my option.....:bat:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
It seems important when you're a teenager but once you're an adult it becomes less of a problem.

chamelia

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Well im 18 very soon, next Feb and hardly anything happening! I always go out every week. Mostly by myself. I dunno if is my disability and or not attractive enough. I know i'm good enough for one because i'm smart and strong person.

It seemed like uni is only my option.....:bat:
What's your disability? Speech impediment? I wouldn't usually ask - but you did bring it up.

Post pics and the jury will decide if you are hot enough.

HSC
x.christina said:
It seems important when you're a teenager but once you're an adult it becomes less of a problem.
I hope so! it been a wild ride in depression and lonelinesses!

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
NorthRiversMatt said:
I hope so! it been a wild ride in depression and lonelinesses!
Lol for me as well. Lets hope my parents advice about "finding someone at UNI" is true and will work :D

boris

Banned
HSC
chamelia said:
What's your disability? Speech impediment? I wouldn't usually ask - but you did bring it up.

He's got asperbergers. I dunno i find him hilarious for all the wrong reasons but then again i'v had 2 good mates with it and they were fucking hilarious too. lol they also never had girls for obvious reasons i guess.

HSC
chamelia said:

I have hearing impairment and aspergers (generally mild). I lost hearing at age of 18months old. Diagnosed aspie at start of high school.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
DAMN MOTHERFUCKING SCHOOL INTERNET

sorry i can't see it coz photobucket is blocked i'll look later

HSC
Ahhh damnit. Same to my school aswell before i graduated. They blocked google photos.

What you think about someone cope with my disabilities? I felt like discriminated.

chamelia

HSC
The fact that your flexing your muscles mean your already a bit of a wank. Also the nerd glasses look / shaven head and muslces is a bizarre combo. So weird. But otherwise you have basics like nice skin and eyes and shit. Grow your hair longer and be more causal or some shit.

Your a weird contradiction boy.

HSC
Well i regrow but it get dirty so easily coz i have dandruff which i hate it.

LOL about the muscles ummmm i do exercise and go gym 3 times a week so yea haha!

boris

Banned
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Well i regrow but it get dirty so easily coz i have dandruff which i hate it.

LOL about the muscles ummmm i do exercise and go gym 3 times a week so yea haha!
Matt, just tone it down a bit. I think you scare girls away by being too enthusiastic. Settle down and calm down and shit.

HSC
Myself,

probably get turned off at a certain point- not exactly sure yet..

But, dont care that much 2 b honest :eek:

when im older, i dont think it matters....

:)

be.yourself

HSC
erm i fell for a guy who was a bit older than i was, knowing that a lot of people would be against it, but some people knew we had the hots for each other :shy:

L

leopard

I'm 16 and the youngest guy I've ever dated was 21. I'm just attracted to older guys, there was also this one guy who was 26... we didn't date, but we became really close?! In thoughts/opinions we really clicked... people have told me I have the maturity of a 20 year old, but we had very different goals - so after really getting to know him, I couldn't see him as someone I'd date anymore... he was looking to get married, when the right girl came along and I just wanted to get through HSC.

It's really different for everyone, but when your still young like me, it's just not going to work if you're attracted to someone 10/+ years older.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)