Aiming At a UAI of 95+? (1 Viewer)

Petey9

HSC
N/A
Hi Everyone,
I'm from Trinity Grammar School (70th place[Not sure if that's good or bad :S]) and am currently in year 9. I am doing real bad for all my subjects partly because i never study at home:angry: and never listen in class.
I was wondering if i start trying from year 10 can i get 95+ for my UAI?

Thanks ;)

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
lolyear9.

I'd be worried if I were you. Doing poorly in year 9 is a very accurate indication of how well you'll do in your HSC.

High uais are genetic.

brixen

HSC
My current UAI prediction is 41. I think I'll be able to turn my life around though and get at least 45-52.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Petey9 said:
Hi Everyone,
I'm from Trinity Grammar School (70th place[Not sure if that's good or bad :S]) and am currently in year 9. I am doing real bad for all my subjects partly because i never study at home:angry: and never listen in class.

Background Info:
Class 1 for Mathematics (probably going to move down because i haven't tried this year)
My sister got 98.30 UAI in 2007, would this help me? maybe a genetic thing? just not tryin hard enough?

Thanks ;)
You are only in Year 9!!!

Don't be worried about this highly political system of UAI. It is too early to know about it yet and it's quite difficult to estimate your UAI from Year 9 report.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Petey9 said:
Hi Everyone,

Background Info:
Class 1 for Mathematics (probably going to move down because i haven't tried this year)
My sister got 98.30 UAI in 2007, would this help me? maybe a genetic thing? just not tryin hard enough?

Thanks ;)

yes, good genes are the key to getting a swell UAI.
:|

really.
it's year 9.
most teachers will tell you the Prelim Course & HSC are totally different from anything pre-school certificate and it's true. i.e. someone who was always first in something (Or everything) in those years may do poorly due to the intensity of the workload/different thinking skills required. it happened at my school.
and then again, people that didn't work very hard in earlier years can do really well in the HSC due to the ability to choose your subjects (in my case, get rid of Maths).

stop stressing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)