alas!! bridging sucks balls majorly! (1 Viewer)

elfm

HSC
heheh, i remember my first bridging course exam at usyd... i took it so seriously because it was my first uni based test and all ahah. all those papers were just lying in a box before the test and i was so tempted to have a peek :p

but yea, i realised after the test it was nothing to be worried about at all and enjoyed wondering the city in celebration of my new found knowledge of chemistry soon after.

Vylen

HSC
hmmm, who're you?

im doing that bridging course, heh...

im the only person that seems to be doing discrete mathematics (given that you were at todays revision)

Vylen

HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
who gives a shit its only the bridging course
well... i give a shit.... if i dont do well, then i shouldnt do Maths 1A... if i do do well, then i feel confident about doing Maths 1A.... just cause you're past this stage of Uni doesnt mean you can just go on with crude comments like yours

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Ouch bridging courses are kind of bad...not to mention they start like 2 wks before uni starts.

Lol, I was amazed at how many ppl were at unsw today, I suppose most were either doing the summer session thingy or the bridging courses. Good luck to you guys though! I'm sure you did well =p

G

Gavvvvvin

Vylen said:
well... i give a shit.... if i dont do well, then i shouldnt do Maths 1A... if i do do well, then i feel confident about doing Maths 1A.... just cause you're past this stage of Uni doesnt mean you can just go on with crude comments like yours
actually i am in the bridging course and i still dont give a shit.

HSC
N/A
Rekkusu said:
Ouch bridging courses are kind of bad...not to mention they start like 2 wks before uni starts.
make that 5 for us .. and the duration is 4 weeks

thank gosh we've got o-week off

*woot* im sooo totally lookin forward to that!

=)

Vylen [[the comment on discrete math]] - there were two people;; one of the guys rollerblades, the other - well;; you were sitting behind me so i dint really see you :mad1: that and i kinda sLept :sleep: LOL
anyway - hmm.. how'd ya go in the exam today?!
oOooh;; just one more thing - are u the guy in your avataR by any chance?

Vylen

HSC
well, most of the questions were good... Question 7 sucked :p and i couldnt evaluate that integral with the quadratic.. i forgot how to do them

and yes! i am the guy in my avatar! lol

HSC
N/A
Vylen said:
well, most of the questions were good... Question 7 sucked :p and i couldnt evaluate that integral with the quadratic.. i forgot how to do them

and yes! i am the guy in my avatar! lol
hahaha;; dude the paper was ghey!
aLso - i very much think yOu be in my tutoriaL.. did you have jim?

and and and to ameh
*wavEs*
chem sucks balls if you're me =\
are you ready?

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
chem sucks wang if you're with me. Well having to listen to incessant whining about how much I haven't done - speaking of which I need to start on Gases..Ha. Gahhh...

Vylen

HSC
ameh said:
chem sucks wang if you're with me. Well having to listen to incessant whining about how much I haven't done - speaking of which I need to start on Gases..Ha. Gahhh...
i dont think i could manage doing chem in a month or so....

i did chem in 11/12 and i found it a bit tough during the course.... so much theory in it and just to much to remember!

HSC
N/A
just a quick quEstion to _DeathlessOne_
u a westie? like penrith westie?

or am i just gettin ya location wrong?

*sigh*
chem is phLegm

so ghey

*grumble grumbLe*

i think i shall go shower now that i know what a mole is =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)