alcohol and random sex? (1 Viewer)

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Urban Dictionary says:

1. Ganga

a schlong tallywhacker or penis which is owned by a black male.
slut 1: shaq must have the largest ganga on the planet
slut 2: yea, its probably like strattling a dog, a big black hairy dog

2. Ganga

Slang common in the state of Washington. Short for "gang of".
There's a ganga geese!

3. Ganga

1. This is a term used (similar to the term Dunka) in expressing an appeal to a womans curvaceous back-bottom.

2. A combination of the terms: "gang" and "of".
Damn, that biatch got a ganga ass!

4. Ganga

Definition: A Hot Slut

This Word originated in the year 2003 and ever since has been used throughout many young mens lives...

It was first invented by a group of wogs (Italian Wogs that is)...F.B. and CO..... And it will remain A WOG TERM!!!

"THE ITALIANS ARE TAKING OVA!!"
"Oh Shit, Look at those "Gangas"

"Just Checking If there were any Gangas around here!" - F.B.

"FUCK she was a Ganga!!"

"GANGAAAAAAA!!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i think you better just tell us the meaning of the term 'Fat Ganga'

SiReN

HSC
omg i walk the streets at night, cars drive past and im not shocked when i hear "GANGGGGGGGAAA!!!!" so many guys say it these days ...i

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
SiReN said:
omg i walk the streets at night, cars drive past and im not shocked when i hear "GANGGGGGGGAAA!!!!" so many guys say it these days ...i
This is the first time i have heard this 'term' being used. I still don't know what the fuck it means. Can some please explain?

Any GANGAAAA experts out there?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
INXS said:
This is the first time i have heard this 'term' being used. I still don't know what the fuck it means.
I don't think it matters. All that you need to know, is that it's a buzzword that dumbarse fags say to sound cool. I believe it is said to make the speaker feel cool and to insult the listener.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
jumb said:
I don't think it matters. All that you need to know, is that it's a buzzword that dumbarse fags say to sound cool. I believe it is said to make the speaker feel cool and to insult the listener.
So true, ganga sounds like the name of a pokemon.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
INXS said:
So true, ganga sounds like the name of a pokemon.
I choose you, Gangamon! Use your power of Spineless insults!

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
So i googled ganga + pokemon and to my surprise this is what i found.

....Still on their way to Mossdeep City, Ash and friends arrive at Ganga Island.... This must be home to the renown Gangamon.

HSC
INXS said:
So i googled ganga + pokemon and to my surprise this is what i found.

....Still on their way to Mossdeep City, Ash and friends arrive at Ganga Island.... This must be home to the renown Gangamon.

it's a hot slut pokemon!

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Yes but very hard to capture one.

pete_mate

HSC
who says, "can we have sex?"
"yes"
before they do anyway, so all the times she hasnt said yes your raping her?

what if she's drunk and she's hitting on you? is that rape too?

after all, she's drunk

where do you draw the line? stupid rule if you ask me, should be reasonable doubt or something, should require evidence, cos then some bitch cant get you drunk and then file for rape and fuck you up for 20 yrs

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Legally, if you're under 16, it's rape no matter what.

According to Brent Sanders, (some of you might have been to his seminars on rape):

If you're over 16, and the guy tries to make moves when the girl is drunk, it's rape. If the girl repeatedly says no to it, then it's rape (like pushing him away, etc). If the girl says yes, but is under threat that if she doesn't have sex with him, he will harm her, then it is rape. It's also rape in the sense of any unwanted sexual contact (fingering, even forced blowjobs etc)

Basically, it's rape if the girl/guy says no, or says yes when they are not in a stable mind or are threatened opr something like that.

All at: http://www.winningedgestrategies.com.au/

stainmepink

HSC
chelzmalee said:

According to Brent Sanders, (some of you might have been to his seminars on rape):

If you're over 16, and the guy tries to make moves when the girl is drunk, it's rape. If the girl repeatedly says no to it, then it's rape (like pushing him away, etc). If the girl says yes, but is under threat that if she doesn't have sex with him, he will harm her, then it is rape. It's also rape in the sense of any unwanted sexual contact (fingering, even forced blowjobs etc)

Basically, it's rape if the girl/guy says no, or says yes when they are not in a stable mind or are threatened opr something like that.

oh brent sanders! yes he came to our school .. hes a funny one. say, if he told girls how to get away from the guys using the same method in all the lectures, wouldnt it catch on and sooner or later the rapists would realise whats going on and the method wouldnt work anymore?

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Rapists are too dumb for that.

And theres always the yell-and-scream-and-kick-him-in-the-balls method. I hear that works well.

And he is an ex-criminallylookat guy, so he probably knows some pretty good stuff that workies.... meh, I dunno. Hopefully none of us will ever have to use his stuff.

pete_mate

HSC
chelzmalee said:

if they're drunk, and they dont say no, its rape? what the hell is drunk 2 drinks? 4 drinks? 8,9..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)