"Alcohol comsumption may lower the risk of developing kidney cancer" (1 Viewer)

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
pattii said:
So could you grace me with your intellect and explain to what sclerosis is smart ass?

Sclerosis of the liver causes the inability of the liver to process and metabolize the female hormone and it causes the imbalance of male and female hormone and impotence.

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
pattii said:
FAIL

I should of dummed it down for you; How is alcohol and liver sclerosis connected.
No. You failed to ask me the connection. You asked for what was liver sclerosis.

Extensive abuse of alcohol damages the liver and the sufferer might end up liver sclerosis.

Now, you trying to act all smart. Tell me what the liver does for the body. I already know, but I want you to tell me.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
Born2baplacebo said:
No. You failed to ask me the connection. You asked for what was liver sclerosis.
the topic is about fucking alcohol what do you think im talking about
Extensive abuse of alcohol damages the liver and the sufferer might end up liver sclerosis.
HOW?
Now, you trying to act all smart. Tell me what the liver does for the body. I already know, but I want you to tell me.
The fucking liver is an organ somewhere in the fucking rib cage, it absorbs minerals and nutrients that supports your unworthy life. It also plays a major part in metabolism, incluing enzyme reactions, while storing shit like glucose.

smart ass

Last edited:

beentherdunthat

HSC
All your organs lie behind your rib cage. The rib cage acts as a barrier between your organs and the outside to prevent it from becoming damaged, which can easily occur. Hence, your liver is not in your rib cage. ;)

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
Born2baplacebo said:
All these things give alcohol a bad name. Curse scientists.
I reiterate the orginal comment that was considered blasphemy to you pattii.

^
Wasn't talking to you pattii, you fucker.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
thanks for the correction :uhhuh:

I blame my mistake on born2baplacebo cause her BIG FAT HEAD is in the way, causing me to blank, stop, and stare are the enormity of it

beentherdunthat

HSC
Born2baplacebo said:
Must suck hearing all this bullshit from people who don't know what they are talking about when it comes to bio terms.
IT kills me that you could easily use wikipedia/google ;). You don't need to do it as a subject :p

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
pattii said:
thanks for the correction :uhhuh:

I blame my mistake on born2baplacebo cause her BIG FAT HEAD is in the way, causing me to blank, stop, and stare are the enormity of it
It's better than being a transexual dumb fuck who can't relate her argument back to the orginal point of why she flamed someone for no reason.

^
Lol. Why go to class when you could use google/wikipedia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)