Alex Rider Series? (1 Viewer)

Tasteless

HSC
I didn't mind the movie tbh (at the time, I dont remember it now), but then again I didn't mind eragon movie either (hadnt read that one though).

Ajaxx

HSC
N/A
I think its a pretty good series. I like the way its written cause it keeps you engaged + all the research the author does to make things sound accurate/real.

My favs are probably Skeleton Key, Scorpia and Snakehead.

GoldyOrNugget

Señor Member
HSC
I used to love Alex Rider. I reread the first couple loads of times, and have all the books up to Snakehead. Snakehead disappointed me though, and I stopped reading after that. I have vivid memories of them though. The ski chase in Point Blanc, the scuba diving in Skeleton Key, the temple game in Eagle Rising...

GoldyOrNugget

Señor Member
HSC
The font used to write that book is amazing c:
You think? I never liked the font. It was almost... dehumanising. Made the books feel too clinical, like I was reading a report and not a novel.

Tasteless

HSC
I started reading some Artemis and I think it will be the same for Rider, but they're really only books you can truly enjoy when you're <16 I think.

Kinda sad :'(

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I have never seen the movie adaptations for the listed novels and don't intend to any time soon, but I had thoroughly enjoyed reading the series of seven books in my high school days, I think it was in year 7-10 when I got very obsessed with the books and series, truly love it. There were also a comic adaptation to some of the books which I read which enhanced my love of the stories even more:)-brilliant series.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Loved the series! Although the cherub series is better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)