Alias (1 Viewer)

Cab31

HSC
When is it coming back?? i am getting really annoyed...its been screening in the US for a few months now. Anybody know anything about it? Channel 7 keeps saying they dont know when (or if) its coming back.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
season 4 is really good..
but then again the other seasons were really good as well!

Cab31

HSC
how do u know? If you have access to it i want in! lol! I have thus far avoided spoiling it for myself by looking at the net!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
jlh said:
season 4 is really good..
but then again the other seasons were really good as well!
I have heard this season four is not as good as the others. Apparently the episodes are more enclosed this season. I don't know if I will like that format either:(.

Cab31 said:
how do u know? If you have access to it i want in! lol! I have thus far avoided spoiling it for myself by looking at the net!
You will have to download the episodes:).

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
There is a distinct 'bad guy of the week' feel, and there have been a lot of problems with the episodes airing in a different order to how they are written, but season 4 is doing a good job with continuity so far.
People who think it isn't as good obviously haven't seen some of the episodes that make season 2 look less awesome. And the last couple of season 4 eps are going to be so great that it's not funny.

You can sit around and be negative about the lack of a bad organisation and the way that the missions don't relate to each other, but what could the writers do? The show wasn't working in season 3, or getting enough viewers. As long as the characters are there then people will find something to like about the show.

[/end rant]

I'm quite sure that Seven plan to show it during the second half of the year. It's disappointing that they didn't try to show it earlier though...who needs All Saints and Blue Heelers? :p

minalata

HSC
all the eppys for season four have been great so far.....

Cab31

HSC
Its the best show...too bad not that many people watch it in australia...

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i want it back on....

do episodes summaries reveal what was in that document that sydney was reading with that black light [or whatever it is] ?

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Not really.
You find out what was meant to be on the document in the first episode, but...it's Alias. How seriously can you take the information they hand to you? ;)
Basically what you see at the end of season 3 isn't what they tell you was on the season 4 documents.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
can season 4 get any better?!

yeah at the end of season 3 they only left you with those documents and what was in them...at the time i i had thought it was evidence that jack had known about sidney's half sister (lol i forgot her name).... and that cliffhanger wasn't really that good to keep people hooked...

Cab31

HSC
yeah i actually thought it had to do with that project christmas stuff...but dont spoil it coz i cant be bothered downloading season four...that and i dont know how...im a bit of a computer illiterate! Meanwhile what is up with getting rid of will tippin...he was my favourite character ever!! Get rid of some other character not will!!!

Last edited:

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
dont worry.. i won't spoil it...

i never liked will tippin...

they killed off all of both her friends plus her fiancee... probably just to make things easier and more focused on the secret agent parts instead of the complexities of balancing her secret agent life with her other life....

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
season 4 looks like the last season for alias! :(

it seems the will reveal the most important key details about the characters...

tempco

HSC
i started downloading season 4 (being a huge fan of alias for the past 3 seasons), and im very disappointed... everything is so predictable and the alias-twist just isnt what it used to be... ive stopped at episode 5... *sigh* and i had hoped it would be the best season yet..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)