all my assignments (1 Viewer)

bulldogzbabe

HSC
hey fellow hsc-ians...ive got about 50 files i was going to put on the bored of studies website...just like summaries and essays and stuff that i've done this year...i reckon its about time i give a little bit back to all the ppl that have helped me thru this year!! i was just wondering how i should go about putting all my stuff on here? should i search for the topic first (eg Xerxes reign or whatever) and then copy/paste my essays? or should i just start new threads or something and copy/paste? sorry if thats a dumba$$ question :D peace

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
bulldogzbabe said:
hey fellow hsc-ians...ive got about 50 files i was going to put on the bored of studies website...just like summaries and essays and stuff that i've done this year...i reckon its about time i give a little bit back to all the ppl that have helped me thru this year!! i was just wondering how i should go about putting all my stuff on here? should i search for the topic first (eg Xerxes reign or whatever) and then copy/paste my essays? or should i just start new threads or something and copy/paste? sorry if thats a dumba$$ question :D peace
Submit them to the resources section.

After the HSC.

bulldogzbabe

HSC
what happens to them after that??...they dont definately always get put up do they? ... bit new at this...

xD LOL xD

pulsatile
HSC
bulldogzbabe said:
I commend you. BoS needs more people like you :uhhuh:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)