All the good teachers leave... (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
:cry: :cry: :cry:

And they always leave with no chance to say goodbye or thanks. And then for next year, you're going to get the teacher that wants to axe murder you :chainsaw:

It happens all the time at all the schools, I wonder if they all the good teachers end up at the same place like JRAHS or something.

zombies

HSC
At my school there's quite a few teachers who leave because they're pregnant.. I mean its great for them, that they get to start a family and all but it's really sad because first off you lose a good teacher, and then sometimes the replacement is great as well, and then the replacement has to leave when the other teacher comes back and that sucks also... But ah well haha I guess they gotta have children sometime.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
It is sad teachers have to leave, one of the teachers for one of my subjects left for 2 terms and we were stuck with a let's say unfriendly human.

Next year we are getting him back! But for two subjects!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^It's not happy circumstances like having children in my circumstance, it's sad circumstances.

I suppose it makes me sad they'll never know how actually upset I am! They won't genuinely think they'll be so missed!

But it still makes me sad, I wish they could all have stayed till I graduated.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
shit happens. you learn to study independently

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
:cry: :cry: :cry:

And they always leave with no chance to say goodbye or thanks. And then for next year, you're going to get the teacher that wants to axe murder you :chainsaw:

It happens all the time at all the schools, I wonder if they all the good teachers end up at the same place like JRAHS or something.
Not necessarily true. There was a really good maths teacher at my school. He's been there since 1989...

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
a lot of the good teachers in my year left after our grade graduated

jokes on the next grade

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
The teachers that left happen to be the harder subjects to self study.

One subject I do is easy to self study, I just do my own thing in that class because it's more productive lol. But now wow, it's gonna be tough. See what new teacher is like, but may have to get a tutor (hard to get where I live).

Yeah my maths teacher left after like teaching at my school for like 30 years!

zombies

HSC
My math teacher left this year! But apparently not willingly, the school said something about not needing her position anymore or something.. (because she was some sort of coordinator as well as being a math teacher) and I wasn't there but some of the kids went to say goodbye to her and apparently she started crying :(

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Ngaawwwwww. Dw, you could always DET e-mail them bye.
English teacher moved this year. Pretty sad. Though we're getting this teacher from Ruse next year haha. (her expectations of us are probably gonna be high)

Anyway screw teachers most people i know learn jack in class and teach it to themselves as home.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^Thank you all guys, I shouldn't be too upset, I have it within in my own to succeed if I actually knuckle down dammit.

I should follow my own adage, "Tread your own path to greatness". Even if the path is solo and carved with blood, sweat and tears, it'll be worth it in the end.

Coookies

HSC
Yup, the best teachers get pregnant/retire during the most important time of our lives.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Lol we have ~6 teachers in our school on maternity leave.

Wtf was there a blackout 9 months ago?

boracay

HSC
Good teachers leave their present school because of the many factors that affects his/her personal life, family and career. In most cases it is financial, economical and career driven reasons.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
A kid In my year choose a subject because an awesome teacher takes that class(stupid I no). After selections were confirmed he announced he was leaving next year, and now the kid is screwed.
If he chose the subject for that reason, he was screwed from the start.

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
The head teacher of English left my school about three years ago and started doing casual work the year after. He was amazing at teaching and everyone who's had him speaks very highly of him. However, after my Year 11 English Advanced teacher who's terrible at teaching the subject took a year's leave, the former head teacher would temporarily take over full-time duties replacing the teacher on leave. And this was just in time for Year 12.

But he's going next year and the other teacher is back to teach what was his Year 11 class. I feel really sorry for the year below. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)