all-time favourite song(s) (1 Viewer)

JessBess

Favourite all-time songs?
So many... =/

The Jeep Song & Truce - The Dresden Dolls
Ghost Of You - My Chemical Romance
I Caught Fire [In Your Eyes], Blue and Yellow, On My Own, Poetic Tragedy - The Used
What Went Wrong, Stay Together For The Kids - Blink 182
Wonderwall - Oasis
Desperado - The Eagles
Special Needs - Placebo
Ingition Remix - R.Kelly
Concrete Boots - After The Fall
Thriller - Micheal Jackson

XD!!

Last edited:

JessBess

Benny_ said:
The Mamas and the Papas- California Dreamin
Elton John- Tiny Dancer
Blink 182- Adam's Song
Green Day- Time of Your Life
Oasis- Don't Look Back in Anger
I love Oasis... Dont Look Back In Anger is one of my all time faves by them. :)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
angie martinez - if i could go
Smokey Robinson - Tears of a Clown
Seal - Kiss From A Rose
Usher - my boo
and dunnoe y but
Nelly - girlfriend

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
this academy is
down and out

clear to pass
antiskeptic

annexation of puerto rico
kid deposit triumph

culvo

HSC
N/A
If i had to limit to 5, it'd be:

- I am the Walrus: Beatles
- Time: Pink Floyd
- Panic: The Smiths
- PDA/Obstacle 1 (you choose for me): Interpol
- Autobahn (Album version): Kraftwerk

alayenay

HSC
Ramble On, Dazed and Confused, Immigrant Song, That's the Way, When the Levee Breaks, Stairway to Heaven, Black Dog, No Quarter, Kashmir, Sick Again, Achilles Last Stand, Since I've Been Loving You, Tea For One - LED ZEPPELIN
Any Colour You Like, Time, Wish You Were Here - PINK FLOYD
Hey Joe, Voodoo Child (Slight Return), Spanish Castle Magic - JIMI HENDRIX
Desolation Row, Visions of Johanna, Highway 61 Revisited - BOB DYLAN
While My Guitar Gently Weeps, A Day In the Life, Eleanor Rigby - THE BEATLES
Go With The Flow, Better Living Through Chemistry - QOTSA
Nothing Else Matters, Master of Puppets - METALLICA

Hahahaha...that's not even all of them...I have a lot of favourite songs.

kate9032

Luke-warm Member
HSC
Cant put these in any order really. depends on my mood..

Semi Charmed Life, Third Eye Blind
Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own, U2
With or Without You, U2
Tears in heaven, eric Clapton
iris, Goo Goo Dolls
Fields of Gold, Sting
Missing You, The collaborated versions with puff and sting
Fix You, Coldlpay
Everywhere You Go, taxiride
Feeling Is Gone, Motor Ace
Wonderwall, Oasis..der!!
Van Morrison, Bright Side of the Road

culvo

HSC
N/A
alayenay said:
Ramble On, Dazed and Confused, Immigrant Song, That's the Way, When the Levee Breaks, Stairway to Heaven, Black Dog, No Quarter, Kashmir, Sick Again, Achilles Last Stand, Since I've Been Loving You, Tea For One - LED ZEPPELIN
Any Colour You Like, Time, Wish You Were Here - PINK FLOYD
Hey Joe, Voodoo Child (Slight Return), Spanish Castle Magic - JIMI HENDRIX
Desolation Row, Visions of Johanna, Highway 61 Revisited - BOB DYLAN
While My Guitar Gently Weeps, A Day In the Life, Eleanor Rigby - THE BEATLES
Go With The Flow, Better Living Through Chemistry - QOTSA
Nothing Else Matters, Master of Puppets - METALLICA

Hahahaha...that's not even all of them...I have a lot of favourite songs.
Not too bad indeed. Another Time fan I see. Good choices all round. :D

lotte

HSC
PG5 said:
Boyz II Men - To The End Of The Road

ahh... classic old-skool...
i lurve those guys!!!!! classic
hmm....
quesh-candy girl
elton john- tiny dancer
electric six-danger! high voltage
and anything of the romeo and juliet album...

Last edited:

Glenn198718

Favourite song of all time

hey just wondering what everyones favourite song of all time is.

Well mine would have to be Jagged Edge and Nelly Where da Party at

now what are yours let me know please

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Nelly is a fag. He can go suck a penis. Listen to some real artists like:

Led Zep, ZZ top, Queen, Rolling Stones, INXS, Police, Sky Hooks, Crowded House, Aerosmith, AC/DC, David Bowie, Joe Cocker, John Farnham, JPY, Bee Gees, Cold Chisel, Cream, ABBA, Alice Cooper, Yardbirds, Van Halen, Men at Work, Mental As Anything, B52's, Kool and the Gang, Kc and the sunshineband, KISS, kinks, misfits, danzig, monkees, bob seger, bob marley, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Pseudo Echo, Split Enz, animals, america, bangles, beatles, beach boys, billy idol, black sabbath, blondie, blues brothers, bob dylan, bon jovi, Bruce Springsteen, billy joel, clash, the cure, cyndi lauper, david cassidy, def leppard, devo, dire straits, donna summer, doobie brothers, dragon, dr hook, eagles, duran duran, easy beats, eddy money, elvis, eric clapton, faith no more, fine young canibals, foreigner, gangajang, garry glitter, flock of seagulls, geroge harrison, hoodoo gurus, hunters and collectors, ice house, iggy pop, james brown, jefferson airplane, jerry lee lewis, journey, judas priest, kenny loggins, leo sayer, lulu, madness, midnight oil, motor head, new order, ozzy osbourne, Patrick Hernandez, paul kelly, paul simon, pink floyd, phill collins, sting, ramones, ratt, rasy charles, robert palmer, R.E.M, scatman john, scorpions, simon and garfunkel, stan bush, starship, status quo, steve miller band, steve winwood, stevie wright, stray cats, supertramp, styx, survivor, sweet, swinging blue jeans, t-rex, talking heads, tal bachman, tears for fears, pretenders, the tramps, the who, toto, tom cochrane, Traveling Wilburys, twisted sister, u2, village people, wham, yes,

Glenn198718

INXS said:
Nelly is a fag. He can go suck a penis. Listen to some real artists like:

Led Zep, ZZ top, Queen, Rolling Stones, INXS, Police, Sky Hooks, Crowded House, Aerosmith, AC/DC, David Bowie, Joe Cocker, John Farnham, JPY, Bee Gees, Cold Chisel, Cream, ABBA, Alice Cooper, Yardbirds, Van Halen, Men at Work, Mental As Anything, B52's, Kool and the Gang, Kc and the sunshineband, KISS, kinks, misfits, danzig, monkees, bob seger, bob marley, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Pseudo Echo, Split Enz, animals, america, bangles, beatles, beach boys, billy idol, black sabbath, blondie, blues brothers, bob dylan, bon jovi, Bruce Springsteen, billy joel, clash, the cure, cyndi lauper, david cassidy, def leppard, devo, dire straits, donna summer, doobie brothers, dragon, dr hook, eagles, duran duran, easy beats, eddy money, elvis, eric clapton, faith no more, fine young canibals, foreigner, gangajang, garry glitter, flock of seagulls, geroge harrison, hoodoo gurus, hunters and collectors, ice house, iggy pop, james brown, jefferson airplane, jerry lee lewis, journey, judas priest, kenny loggins, leo sayer, lulu, madness, midnight oil, motor head, new order, ozzy osbourne, Patrick Hernandez, paul kelly, paul simon, pink floyd, phill collins, sting, ramones, ratt, rasy charles, robert palmer, R.E.M, scatman john, scorpions, simon and garfunkel, stan bush, starship, status quo, steve miller band, steve winwood, stevie wright, stray cats, supertramp, styx, survivor, sweet, swinging blue jeans, t-rex, talking heads, tal bachman, tears for fears, pretenders, the tramps, the who, toto, tom cochrane, Traveling Wilburys, twisted sister, u2, village people, wham, yes,
honestly many i really havent heard of any of these people you know what i mean and Nelly isnt a fag went to his concert here in Sydney and it went off

cate_7x

HSC
Umm of all time probably Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley - it's a timeless classic.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
INXS said:
That was an excellent pWngement.

Considering you mentioned 'all time', you happened to pick a Nelly song which any non hip gangster wanna be wouldnt have even heard of. Loser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)