am I cooked (1 Viewer)

Sylfiphy

HSC
Term 1 of year 11 is over and I just realised that I might not get early entry with these marks πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ I swear I tried but my fatass math teacher is dumb asl and acts like giving marks is gonna kill her and REFUSES to acknowledge things I actually got correct and award marks for it, as well as my stupid physics teacher who likes to make his own marking criteria and give us a different one but then his dementia kicks in so he takes 20000 marks when his dumbass cant even provide the correct criteria and it’s too late to do another exam so these marks are final πŸ™πŸ™
English: dont know becos they take 300 years to mark
Math adv: don’t know yet becos my fatass math teacher acts oppressed everytime she has to mark
Math ext: 14% (not my fault she didn’t give marks even if u got the correct answer but the working out was β€œincorrect” πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€)
Physics : 59%
Chemistry : 91%
biology: 95%
engineering studies: 90%

Anyway if it wasn’t obvious I’m pissed but most of these subjects won’t have an exam until term 3 when we have prelims so these marks are pretty much going into my report.. can I still get early entry?? Or can I only rely on my atar now? 😒

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Term 1 of year 11 is over and I just realised that I might not get early entry with these marks πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ I swear I tried but my fatass math teacher is dumb asl and acts like giving marks is gonna kill her and REFUSES to acknowledge things I actually got correct and award marks for it, as well as my stupid physics teacher who likes to make his own marking criteria and give us a different one but then his dementia kicks in so he takes 20000 marks when his dumbass cant even provide the correct criteria and it’s too late to do another exam so these marks are final πŸ™πŸ™
English: dont know becos they take 300 years to mark
Math adv: don’t know yet becos my fatass math teacher acts oppressed everytime she has to mark
Math ext: 14% (not my fault she didn’t give marks even if u got the correct answer but the working out was β€œincorrect” πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€)
Physics : 59%
Chemistry : 91%
biology: 95%
engineering studies: 90%

Anyway if it wasn’t obvious I’m pissed but most of these subjects won’t have an exam until term 3 when we have prelims so these marks are pretty much going into my report.. can I still get early entry?? Or can I only rely on my atar now? 😒
Uh no offence but even in the hsc, blatantly answering a question by quoting a formula without first deriving it (if not in the formula sheet) could deduct marks. I lost marks on an advance paper for not factorising despite it generating the exact answer. It even struck the prodigies in my school (one who got top 0.01% in amc and math olympiads) so do t think just the fact that you are mathematically capable, that the hsc will award you for it. Show your working. Not just in math, but basically all of your subjects except for maybe english bc it sucks

There’s nothing you can do now, but at least now you know that you still have a long journey ahead. Best realising this before your hsc.

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
how did you get the correct answer if you got the working out wrong? math is supposed to be flowing and if there is a mistake anywhere in the step, the marks stop there. i believe your teacher is right on this one

Sylfiphy

HSC
how did you get the correct answer if you got the working out wrong? math is supposed to be flowing and if there is a mistake anywhere in the step, the marks stop there. i believe your teacher is right on this one
nah thats why its in quotations becos apparently there is only one way to work out quadratic inequalities and anything other than the way she taught is wrong so by default all my answers are β€œwrong” even if the working is logical and even provided the correct answer for all the questions πŸ™ πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
nah thats why its in quotations becos apparently there is only one way to work out quadratic inequalities and anything other than the way she taught is wrong so by default all my answers are β€œwrong” even if the working is logical and even provided the correct answer for all the questions πŸ™ πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
wait yooooo πŸ’€ did u use geometrical analysis method?you should not have been penalised for that imo.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
wait yooooo πŸ’€ did u use geometrical analysis method?you should not have been penalised for that imo.
altho in all fairness it kind of could imply that you are unable to manipulate inequalities algebraically which would be pretty useful when you're tackling questions with messy functions that are hard to graph.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)