am i gay? (1 Viewer)

hsc=suicide

HSC
ok now heres how it goes.

myself and some mates are sitting around talking about how jokingly this dude was anally shafted by his ex with a strap on and then i thought are you gay if a chick does that to you? or does it depend on the size like 8> your not anything 8"+ you are?

erikalovesmusic

HSC
ahh....hmmm let me think....hang on ill get there.......hmmmmmm........................................................................
...........................................................................................
yep.................hmmmmmmmmmm.....i c.................................yeah.......................
....................................................................................
............................................................................................
..........................................................................................................
...............................id say thats gay.....yep:bomb:

erikalovesmusic

HSC
hmmmm its gay.......very gay.............
.........if it isnt...then guys must be sitting at home fingering their arse....which would be wrong.....so definately gay.....

erikalovesmusic

HSC
lmao.....if a guy likes a dick in his arse im sure its gay......either way, its a dildo...a piece of a manhood...from a GUY....so that means they are gay for liking a dick in their arse.

0Jade0

HSC
Actually no,
Did you not watch David's speech on BB, on how the arse is very sensitive like a clitoris etc? It's not 'omg i want a penis in my arse' it's just a way to increase your pleasure blah blah blah.

hsc=suicide

HSC
ahahahahahahahhah get all your reliable info off BB??

the males equivilant to the females g-spot can be found up the ass near the prostate, lol and i cant believe this but BB was right?!?!!?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
hsc=suicide said:
ahahahahahahahhah get all your reliable info off BB??

the males equivilant to the females g-spot can be found up the ass near the prostate, lol and i cant believe this but BB was right?!?!!?
Actually its not found near the prostate, it is the prostate.

erikalovesmusic

HSC
the point is here.....is to learn the facts of life...if you took a vote of guys round from everywhere, im sure they would say it was gay..... techniqual terms dont mean shit, its the common sense behind it....a girl does not have a penis, a guy does, the penis should not enter a guys arse coz its GAY.....open up your eyes and smell the shit that your saying.

dora_18

HSC
it doesnt mean you're gay if you like to get your girlfriend to fuck you up the ass...
unless you're thinking of another of another guy doing it and getting turned on...

i mean..god...i like to have my friends go down on me sometimes...that doesnt mean im a lesbian:p

erikalovesmusic

HSC
0Jade0 said:
I smell with my eyes?
ahhh.......i dont know...only you would know that, i said open up your eyes AND smell the shit.....but wotever works for you :confused:

0Jade0

HSC
dora_18 said:
i mean..god...i like to have my friends go down on me sometimes...that doesnt mean im a lesbian:p
AHA! I knew it.
*I was right*

hsc=suicide

HSC
dora_18 said:
it doesnt mean you're gay if you like to get your girlfriend to fuck you up the ass...
unless you're thinking of another of another guy doing it and getting turned on...

ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

PWNED!!!!1

0Jade0

HSC
erikalovesmusic said:
ahhh.......i dont know...only you would know that, i said open up your eyes AND smell the shit.....but wotever works for you :confused:
Yes wotever works for me.

erikalovesmusic

HSC
dora_18 said:
noooooooo.....definately not.....its called bisexual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)