Am I Prepared? (1 Viewer)

Haidys

HSC
Ive pretty much got all my quotes and techniques. I know my themes and values, Ive remembered a few kickass lines to start off with that I thought were mint. So..am I ready? Or do I need to do more?

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Do you think you're ready? If so, yes. If not, no.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
We have no idea. What kind of question is this even?

Haidys

HSC
Comparative between Bladerunner and Frankenstein...anything to do with Hamlet, and then conflicting perspectives in relation to the Justice Game.

I don't FEEL like Ive done enough but Ive always been one to have a base (ie quotes, main idea) and then just flow from there during the exam.

Haidys

HSC
I'm not ready yet all D: I only know a quote here or there for each

I was in this situation a few hours ago. I shit you not this is what I did. I recorded myself and made three recordings, one for each module. I said pretty much 10 for each and now I can recite them in order, lol.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Well in like 3 ish hours, you're as ready as you're ever going to be.

Whether that's enough for your aims who knows.

I feel like I'm unprepared in a way, but then I kinda think I've been doing this English stuff all year haha. So hard to know!

HSC
I was in this situation a few hours ago. I shit you not this is what I did. I recorded myself and made three recordings, one for each module. I said pretty much 10 for each and now I can recite them in order, lol.
Ahahaha really? Might try that... i just hate hearing my voice. Guess I just have to bear with it for the next 15 hrs ahaha

BrokenRecord

HSC
Im actually going to try that. Thanks for the tip :)

Haidys

HSC
Im actually going to try that. Thanks for the tip :)
It's honestly pretty effective, I've been doing it since trials and you'd be surprised how quickly they pick up...especially if you think to yourself right before hearing yourself say it out loud, it works for me.

Keelan134

HSC
I feel for paper 2 (standard anyway) you can memorise your essays, the questions always ask for the same sorta thing, just worded differently

Study-study

HSC
N/A
who is doing Cosi or Henry Lawson or Billy Elliot, and how are you revising for it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)